Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TAGGED !

Just realised I've been tagged by Haziyah . LOL . Okay . 15 things that people don't know about me . That's difficult . LOL . Let me see .. Hm ..

1. I think tofu with mayonnaise tastes really good :X TRY IT YEAH ! :DD It's good :P
2. I don't eat seafood except fishballs ? Not even crabsticks ! *Oops . Cheated . Most people know this :X *
3. Uh .. This is getting difficult . Hm .. I don't like lace !
4. I'm often too lazy to even get out of my room to grab something to eat in the kitchen :X I mean HELLOS ! It's so far can ! :X
5. I HATE STRAWBERRIES AND PEARLS ! :X * Heh . Think most of the people know this too *
6. I hate taking photos because I don't look good in them .
7. I'm a S.H.E fan .
8. I have 11.4GB of songs in my computer . 
9. I rather do things that would sure have results than take a risk .
10. I'm a bookworm . I've finished reading the entire SweetValley series, NancyDrew and a lot of others when I was in primary school . I had already started reading storybooks of this age when I'm in primary 6 . I can spent the day away reading storybooks .

AHHH . I give up . Why not someone just ask me questions ! 5 more to go ! Any burning questions to ask ? LOL .

I tag .. eh . No one ! :X Hehe ~

No comments: