Wednesday, December 10, 2008

JAPAN ~!! ><"

Taking plane to Japan already ! Gosh . I'm so excited right now xD Finally ~ JAPAN ! NIHON-DES ~

Been watching a lot of Bleach lately . So now I'm really white ! xP Heh ~

Well, yesterday went for dance . Finally got my counts right . Just in time I guess . 

Studied in school after dance . It was a coincidence gathering . Jessica and I had dance . I arranged to meet with Jolene the previous night because she baked brownies . Then I saw Melvin and Shannon there too . And Jeannette came soon after that . So in the end we had a "gathering" as usual . Weird har ? Fate . LOL .

Saw YangJie, Ibrahim and Jiakiang too . 

Ate chicken rice for lunch . Was trying to teach Jolene some dining etiquette since she said that she wanted to become a demure, quiet, introvert and thrifty girl . So I tried to help her . Oh yeah . And the coffeeshop uncle called Melvin "shuai ge" . Gosh . He was flaunting to us after that . Something wrong with the uncle ! We had fun fooling Melvin . Jolene started off using that "contact lens" thing again . Telling them that Jolene and I had this eye surgery which makes our pupils have a different colour . Mine was grey and hers was brown . I was wearing normal contact lens that day so I said that mine disappeared already . Jolene continued off saying that mine was cheaper by half so lasted only half the duration as compared to hers . Melvin really believed us . Gosh . FINALLY ! We managed to fool him . LOL . 

While studying in school, Jessica was really high . Couldn't stop talking and moving around . Melvin got a shock that she was older than all of us because she's so CHILDISH . When I asked Jolene who was more childish, me or Jessica . She couldn't reply . Then I told her " demure people would normally say none la . Both mature " . She retorted saying that she couldn't tell such a lie . LOL . Though Jessica was disturbing all of us, Melvin still managed to focus and do his work . Amazed totally ! Then Jessica kept playing Balloons by DBSK . Jolene and I were so sick of it and told her to stop playing . Jolene then continued saying later we see "Byl( not sure if correct spelling) " and Jessica standing up and dancing to the song . LOL . She was getting high also .

Well yeah . When I reach there, shall look for a internet cafe to blog or something :PP Heh ..

Anyways drop me a text when you're free ! Though I can't reply because it cost 42cents ><" But texting me is free ! Don't call me though . I won't be so dumb as to listen to your calls . LOL . Its so expensive okay =/

Ps. Byakuya is hot ! :P
Pps. Not as hot as Edward Cullen . Shall watch TWILIGHT when I'm back ! MUHAHAHA :X

i guess its gona b imu ..

I never knew Younha sang for Bleach . Shocked . But its quite a good song ! Gosh . But I still think that her album songs are nicer :P Especially "My song and .. "

:"Houkiboshi (ほうき星; Comet)" by Younha




THIS SONG ! I knew the voice when I heard it . YUI ! LOL . Gosh . I was like " what song is this man ! It sounds so much like YUI . " I wasn't sure so I went to check it up in the web . Love this song ! Love YUI ! :P

Life by YUI




The lyrics rocks too !

No comments: