Sunday, December 14, 2008

JAPPPP xD

Guess what ?! I'm in jap now and the keyboard is so difficult to use ! It has jap on it . So I have a feeling I'm going to give up halfway . LOL .

Ate lots of seafood the past few days . Took pictures like nobody's business . Can't upload here so shall wait patiently then ! Been spending so much money because Jap stuff are FREAKING ex . Its crazy . Vending machines hot drinks are like 4 bucks ? Its like starbucks already man !

I've already spent like 200 bucks over the few days . I don't even think I have enough money to spend ! I have not even went to Disneyland yet ! -_- Its like crazy . Ramen costs like 15 dollars here man x____x Bought lots of souvenirs for everyone .

Bought hot pink beanie, hoodie and scarf . Going to buy boots soon !

Okay I give up . Time to go off . Update when I'm back xP

Catch me in case I blog ! xP Ja-ne !

No comments: