Monday, December 01, 2008

whee ~ :DD

Wasn't going to blog . But since Jas reminded me to, so here I am . Gona SHARE MY JOY ! I finally finished what I'm supposed to . My computing homework I mean . After so much hitches here and there . Gosh .

Don't feel like sleeping yet . Wana watch some animes ~! There's dance practise later at 10am . Wonder if I would survive . And I finally got the song . Wonder what's wrong with hotmail lately . It didn't show some e-mails when I checked a few days ago though they were sent around those days . Weird .

Well . What should I type . There's nothing much to say precisely . Except that maybe, I'm not sleeping because I want to watch anime . Jolene is not sleeping because she wants to finish the entire computing practical . Good luck to her . Jas is not sleeping . I don't know why though :P Sha is not sleeping because he insists that he's too lazy to sleep . I don't understand the logic behind it but oh well . Seems like most of the people are staying up late . Or should I say EARLY ? 

Now now .. Holidays are meant to be like this right ? Anyways I'm starting to accept the fact that I might have to bring my maths homework to Japan . If not there's no chance of completing it .

Oh yah . Let me talk about the weird dream I had today . Dreamt of a little cute hamster who knows how to talk ! And its really cute . It was quite realistic as it happened in the house I'm currently living in now . Not some weird house I created with my imagination . I dreamt of myself getting a small piece of cloth and using it for its blanket . I remembered the hamster as a very friendly creature and is really active xD So cute ~ Oh . It ran away in between and I was so sad that I cried . But after that it came back somehow . Can't really remember vividly . I mean its a dream right ><

Okay . Anyways . MAI OTOME S.ifr rocks . Its good . Can't wait for the next episode . For those who wants to watch a good anime watch this ! :DD But you need to start with Mai Hime first . Then moving on to Mai Otome . Then Zwei Hime . Then ~~ somemore :X HEHEHEHE . But its nice I have to say . Yeah ~ Waiting for next chapter of Vampire Knight which is SOOO far away . But yeah . Watched a few episodes of Tales of Abyss . Guess its okay . Any other mangas or animes to recommend ? :D I wanted to watch Gundam00 second season but couldn't find it anywhere . I guess I just have to switch on my brother's desktop and watch it :X I'm sure he downloaded it already . LOL . Okay time to be a potato anime couch :P

BYE ~ ! :DD

the only one ..
dam it .

stop dreaming zzzz

No comments: