Sunday, December 21, 2008

Japan trip . Part 1 :DD

I thought that perhaps, I should start typing my ultra long post on the Japan trip because if I delay it any longer, I would have forgotten most of the stuff I think . So yeah . Lets start ! :DD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Wednesday, 10 Dec 2008 (Day 1)

So I've finally packed my luggage after starting only a couple of days before . Stuffed everything that I might need . Been complaining to my mum that I won't need those woollen sweaters but she just doesn't listen saying that I might need them . 

I swore that my luggage felt like 20kg and over . I mean gosh . Its freaking heavy for some reason . Those items that I ain't needed are all stuffed inside . I was then debating with myself if I should bring my pillow along :P I can't sleep without it . Actually I can but I just want to bring it along :P Heh ~

Time was up. Dad started nagging me to leave house saying that I would be late . Weird huh . Parents are more anxious than me . Come on . I know we would reach in time . When I reach the airport, I was one of the first few . What shocked me was that almost everyone was on time . So no more lateness finally ? Saw a couple of J2s . 

We started to weigh our suitcases . Mine was mere 11kg . One of the lightest . Everyone else had a proud 15kg and over . I wonder what they packed inside . Maybe some rocks or something . Oh well . 

We waited for very long to check in and all . Standing there, had lots of time to think and yeah, I just observed around me . Actually its pretty obvious . I mean there were three groups going . Art, Dance and Floorball . The three groups were pretty distinct . The appearance, as in what they wear . Could easily differentiate everyone .

While checking in, we were joking and all . I saw this sign saying that if you have any animals or something, you have to declare it I think . So I turn around and told WenQi that she has to be declared . She then retorted that I was so slow . She already teased the people in front . Oh well . I just saw that sign :P Then suddenly she gave herself the name " Panda ", a national treasure she claimed . From then onwards, we started to tease her for that . On the otherhand, Justina and Jessica were trying to figure out the lock that Ms Chua lent Jessica . I mean locking your luggage is basic knowledge right ! Jessica had no idea . Which is like " You sure you don't know ? x.x " kind of thing . She also didn't know that you should at least hang something or paste something unique on your luggage . I mean its easier to differentiate your luggage and others when you are collecting it . I mean what if there are two identical luggage ? You would only open your luggage when you're in the hotel and by then it would have caused other people so much trouble to swop it back and get back your own . Jeez ><"

And so we took a aesthetics group photo . Mr Lak didn't upload it on the official blogpage so I can't post it here . Well never mind . So we went to the gate and due to technical problems, there was a delay . And so we waited for like a couple of hours ? We were basically rotting at the airport . They gave us refreshments as to make up for the delay . Instant noodles ! Perfect for a hungry soul . LOL .

Jessica and I went to CoffeeBean to grab something to eat and drink . Drank Ice Blended White Chocolate Latte . Jessica ordered something else . But she thought that it was cold . In the end when she found out it was warm, she was so disappointed . The person saw it and offered to exchange it . So nice :DD I mean it wasn't even the waitress fault at all . But yeah :D We had uh .. some cake that I can't remember . But I remembered that it was really nice xDD

Hurried back to the gate and boarded the plane after that . Was so excited and scared . Scared because its like HELLO ? Technical problems .. Uh huh . And you know what's associated with that . LOL . But they said that it was already fixed but being humans we just get a little paranoid sometimes huh . A380 is huge . Freaking cool . The window seats are much larger . You can even curl up and sleep there . The seats are much bigger as compared to other planes I guess .

Sat beside WenQi and Jacinth . For the whole flight, I think its because it was really late, I couldn't sleep at all . Felt like puking and all . Its like a midnight journey . So somehow, I could feel every vibration of the plane which resulted me feeling really unwell . I kept drinking water . Tried to watch "Boys over Flowers" Japanese movie . But in the end nearly fall asleep . I had no idea its the movie or is it because it was too late already . In the end I just gave up watching and listened to music trying to catch a wink . I guess I did managed to catch a few minutes of sleep . Its like total discomfort . Not the plane but me . Wonder what happened . Maybe I got some plane phobia or something . LOL . And I had to endure this for like the total 6 hours of journey to get to Tokyo, Japan . At the last hour I watched Beverly Hills ChiHuaHua . Its freaking hilarious watching those rich stuckup chihuahuas chat . They are just trying to mimick those rich and high up people in the world and some snobbish people that discriminate people that are poorer than them . I mean this can be seen when the main lead, the chihuahua I mean didn't like the gardener's dog just because he is of lowly status . 

Before getting off the plane, they said that we could have a tour of A380 . But there was a lack of time because they were going to fly to somewhere else so we just took a quick glimpse of it .




The Business Class seat I think . Can't really remember . Was just busy snapping photos .



Ah . A bed . Darn ~ I would so want this man .



Its double storey ! 

Oh this reminded me . I was watching this documentary the other day before this trip . They were talking about the difficulties that were associated with A380 because of its size and mass . So they had to use some special material to build the runway for this mega size plane . And airbus has a height of 40 storeys high and carry up to almost double the number of passengers a normal plane can carry . To carry so much passengers, it has two levels ! Cool yeah xD I would so want to sit at the upper level .



A glimpse of the mighty aircraft that flew us over the South China sea . I remembered the pilot saying that there would be a couple of turbulence because we were flying over the South China sea . Oh well ..



Lastly, Narita Airport !

When we arrived, we wanted to get out of the doors and feel the coldness ! At first, it was just like aircon . Then the coldness started to creep up on us and it was like " ooh . cooolllldddd ~ " . The first thing that fascinated us were .. VENDING MACHINES . I mean the drinks are so EXPENSIVE . Its like a total " x.x " . And their vending machine accepts notes ! Cool yeah :D Time for Singapore to catch up to their technology . 

As compared to Singapore, Japan is REALLY clean . I mean, I never thought that it would be so clean . And the sky is SO blue . Gosh . I fell in love with the sky immediately at first sight . Its so blue . The clouds were so white . It seemed like those pictures drawn in manga and anime . Last time I was thinking " gosh . so fake . how can the sky be so blue and the clouds be so white ? " Even in those photos taken by professionals I always thought that they did something to make it like this . I mean you can't see such skies in Singapore . In Japan, its far from a rare sight . 

The air is so fresh although there was so many cars . The coldness of it when you inhale the air is superb ! No wonder my mum and aunt were so excited when they recount about the time they were in Japan . Telling me all about their skies and air . Everything ! Whoo . I love Japan ! xDD

With that, we made our way to the tourbus .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Okay . That's all for today . I think there's enough words already . LOL . Gosh :P

No comments: