Monday, December 22, 2008

Just finished watching "Miss No Good, Bu Liang Xiao Hua" . The ending is so .. -_________- Okay . Never mind . Jiang Mi ended up with Jia Si Le which is like way better . Somehow they are more matched for each other . Dean is still super cute :P 

Well . I was just thinking why am I at home whole day long . Every single day watching show and all . I'm just a freaking potato man ! Gosh ><" Or maybe I just don't feel like going out or something . Or maybe its because NO ONE ASK ME GO OUT ! So sad ): Shall slack alone at home and be crushed with all the shows . 

I want to go KBOX ! -.- 

Have lots of stuff undone . Christmas cards . I have a feeling ..... that everyone is going to recieve it late because I'm going to post it tomorrow . Is it too late ? Sorry yeah :P As you know, penguins waddle . And hence its slower :X Okay . Excuses . Haix x____________x

I have no idea what to type now . So maybe its going to end up about some crap stuff . Watching MVs on PPS right now .

Hm .. Lala ~ Bored . 

Suddenly I'm so afraid as the days pass by . Its going to be next year soon . I guess .. it will stil come no matter what right . There's nothing I could do now . Maybe I should just accept everything and make the best out of it . Sometimes .. it IS too late huh . Seems like I always make the wrong choice and end up regretting . Why is it so hard to be satisfied with what you have ? Why is it so difficult to just not aim too high . In the end, disappointment always comes . Its just so sad sometimes . And weirdly, everyone just moves on huh . Life just goes on . No matter what happens .

Lately, I just want to lock myself in the house . Don't want to interact with the people around . I feel so much like the person I am in the past . Always at home ..

And it feels like I'm so behind . Everyone is chasing their dreams . People around me . It just seems like everyone is trying their best to achieve their goals . All that they want . While I'm here .. Not wanting to move forward nor make any effort to make a change .

Is it fine like this ?

maybe once in a while,
its nice to just ..
cry to sleep .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hm ... haix

No comments: