Sunday, December 28, 2008

procrastination

Today was a O_O experience . Went to PartyWorld at Safra with my Dad and Brother . First time go with family . LOL . I thought my dad was just kidding but he was really serious . So we kind of ended up there without my mum because she was tired and wanted to rest at home . Oh well .

We sang a lot of songs that were really popular in the past and I realised that my dad really know the new songs . Which is LOL . And he sings really well too ! My brother was like Gosh . I sing worse than daddy . LOL :P Heh ~

My voice is back again I guess . Thought I'm going to lose it already because I used my real voice for like most of the songs . Wanted to make it go higher . And in the end I strained a lot x___x 

At first I couldn't sing at all . I mean the pitch is weird . Confirmed myself that I HAVE to sing Jolin's song "DaoDai" before singing others because its like a warm up song for me :X The only song that I can sing with real voice FULLY !

Found out that my brother can use fake voice . LOL . His fake voice so high >.>" My dad better . Can sing high with real voice . Shocking people huh x_____x

So shopping was a ._______. because we went to Causeway Point where they were NOTHING to shop about . I wanted to get a halter neck vest but couldn't find at all so yeah . Hope it appears in front of me somehow or something . 

Jolene is back today ! Welcome back xD Heh ~ Okay . Time to go and Bleach again . At episode 165 already :P 

No comments: