Monday, December 08, 2008

candy canes and log cakes :D

TODAY ~ IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY ! xD

Woke up at 9am because it was TOO COLD ><" Started becoming "white" again if you know what I mean xD I'm already at episode 38 already ! Started yesterday only . I'm such an OTAKU ! Hehe =X 

Okay fine . Enough with this behavior . Scaring people away already ! 

Went out at 2pm plus to fetch my brother . After that we went to Bugis to pray because of my upcoming Japan trip . Halfway inside, we lost our mother . There's just TOO many people . My dad was so hilarious again . I was asking them, where's mum ? Dad was like pointing at a direction saying that she's there and he saw her . Right at that moment, mum called saying that she's outside already . LOL . Gosh . When we were out, he started walking in the left direction . I was like " mum ? " Then he was like there, she's in front . Then again . My mum spoke and know what ? She's behind us . LOL . Another funny thing was when we were in the temple, dad told us to call mum and say " Call her take taxi home . We go first . " LOL . Then he gave that evil laughter . 

I realised that my dad passed me this bad habit . He was complaining that he have already told me several times to call StarHub's customer service because there's something wrong with our cableTV . It keeps on flashing " Smart card incorrectly inserted" signal . I kept saying "okay" but have not done anything yet :P Then I pointed out, " Dad . The mirror in my room . After pestering for 6 months, I finally got it . So you have like .. 5months and 2 more weeks to go " :X Then he was laughing like crazy :P HEHEHEHE . Like father like daughter . LOL :X

Okay, stop digressing . Lets get back to the topic . After that we went to have teabreak ! :P Hot milo with bread . Yummy ~ Started talking about SUPERSIZE ME . I've finally watched it yesterday night although I WAS SUPPOSED to watch it for my project . Heh :P Gosh . The show totally grossed me out . Looking at him stuffing the food into his mouth day after day was unbearable . And I NEVER once knew that in the US, after "large", its "supersize" . The size of the cup and the fries is crazy . Can never imagine how people stuff those junk food into their mouth . I mean, how can you even finish it ? Its CRAZY .

After that went to find a place for my brother to practise his DRIVING SKILLS ! Yeah . He just got his driving license . CHHERRRSSS ~~ A photo of him driving . Pretty happy !



My dad . Really happy . He was so excited . I think he's so happy that he can finally take a break from driving . Even during the genting trip, he drives all the way . While our cousins have like people to take over . Poor thing :P But I can't drive so too bad :X Mum . I think we need to all get down :P Brother have got his license . So now that he got his, he needs to practise . Dad is all hyped up for that . LOL .



Had dinner in ChongPang . Shop in some weird places . I mean WHAT'S THERE TO SHOP IN CHONG PANG ! x______x Gosh . LOL .

Anyways I bought spray to spray on my glass doors and uh .. mirrors ! Nice right XD SO HAPPY ! GOSH .







I'm so prepared for Christmas . Christmas this year would be .. only LOG CAKES :X LOL . I love them . And we don't want TURKEY . Its so .. ><" Forget it man :X Hehe ~ Candycanes ~ Whee :DD

Okay . Time to continue becoming WHITE ! Bye guys . Yeah . I shortened my blog due to my craving for Bleach . So now I shall continue watching it .

Ps . LOVE KON ~~

it just keep repeating like nobody's business 

No comments: