Saturday, December 20, 2008

TWILIGHT :DD

My feet hurts like crazy . Any guesses why ?

Options : 
1. Walked too much
2. Played a sport
3. Wore heels
4. She's telling a lie !

Answer anyone  ?

Drumrolls ~




ITS HEELS ! Yeah . Freaking right . You ain't seeing things . I wore heels today and REALLY high ones . It's kinda crazy . So now my toes hurt like nobody's business . 


This is what it means by HIGH . Its approximately 10cm :D

Today, went to watch Twilight ! Finally yeah ! Was so excited for like so many months and was trying to endure the temptation to even watch the movie online . Went with WeiQin, Jas, YangJie and Cw . 

The show was quite a great effort done . Have to say that it's difficult to make the book into a movie . Lots of details were missed out . The book is way better in comparison but the movie is still a great one . Perhaps it was because I've read the book so the movie seemed dull in comparison . They did their best to show all the effects and all . But I guess its difficult to show all the emotions Bella was having at some situations . Still a fan of Twilight and am looking forward to the next movie New Moon . I'm sure it be good as usual .

While watching the movie, my friends and I agreed that the cast ain't really that great looking . The entire cast, the only person that really looked normal was Charlie ? The father . LOL . And Mike Newton is the hottest of them all . WeiQin thought that Jasper was great . When I first saw the poster of the cast, I thought that Alice seemed too old for her age but through the movie, it was better than expected . Edward was way too zombie like for me . He's just too fair . But he IS supposed to be fair . There's just something wrong somewhere . 

Bella seemed like she was in pain when she's talking . Bella's friends were fine . Guess its because their roles are to be NORMAL humans as compared to the others . I thought that James was good . Real good . His acting rocks . Too bad he dies to early yeah :P Victoria was a little way off somewhere but she's fine .

The entire movie, I thought that the baseball part was the best . Although they cut it short, I could still see each and everyone's extrodinary powers . Like Edward who can run the fastest and all . I seriously thought that everyone in the cinema agreed . It was like so " WOW . THATS WAY COOL MAN . " I LOVE THAT PART . Edward running to catch the baseball and all . 

The second part that seemed real was the fighting between James and Edward . It was cut short also . But I thought the part where the flooring was damaged was way cool . The part where Bella was struggling with the venom was one of the good parts too . Her acting was like the climax there . Could really see the pain in her eyes . Oh wait . Was that because she always seemed like she was in pain ? Even when she's talking to her mum on the phone, she seemed like she was in pain .

When Bella was leaving Charlie, that was so sad . Gosh . So hurting =l

But overall, a great movie to catch . For those who didn't read the book, READ IT . The movie might seemed a bore to some who haven't read the book because many details were cut out . But once you read the book, everything would come into place :D

After the movie, took a picture in the toilet .


The point here is that, I'm so much taller than Jas :X 

Oh did I mention that I was taller than Cheewee too ? I was still shorter than YangJie though . He was laughing at me . Oh well :l

When we went down to the platform, something fascinated us . Look at the picture below .



Don't understand ?

They built it only halfway . So it was quite hilarious . Oh well . They need time . But still :P

I'm still gathering the photos from friends . There's more to come . I think there would be more than I think 300 photos ? It be a freaking long post I think . So I guess I might split it up depending on my mood :X Yeah . ON MY MOOD . LOL .

And perhaps, its time for a christmas blogskin ? :DD

带我走

No comments: