Tuesday, December 23, 2008

dbsk ! :DD

MY LAPTOP IS GOING TO FREAKING CRASH SOON I THINK . Darn . I've been thinking of reformatting it because there's too much redundant stuff inside and the best way to get rid of everything ? Reformat :D Heh :X However, I need something to store my stuff . A total of 30 to 40 GB I think . Not a lot right ? Yeah right . My brother's portable hard disk is filled with his animes and stuff so there's only a miserly of 4mb of free space . The desktop ? Hopes crashed . Its filled completely too . I wonder why my brother uses so much stuff . Just whatever does he have . Too much animes huh x.x So now .. I'm stuck . Oh well ><" Haix ..

Oh well . I've received a vampire's letter from WeiQin and a christmas card from Jaslyn . Cool yeah :D Heh . Just sent out my christmas cards today . 23 of them . When I went to the post office, there was a crowd of people waiting for the post office to open . So I went to the slot there and took out the entire stack of envelops wanting to slot them in . Then came gazes from everywhere . HELLO ?! It's christmas . What's wrong with sending out christmas cards x_____x Weird yeah . Don't you all have christmas cards to send too ? LOL . Besides every card is special okay . As in the content :X It's not those computer printed same old stuff with no creativity and sincerity . Wait . It's the same :X Except I added other stuff in . But the last line is like always the same ? Okay fine -_________- I ain't making any sense here . LOL :P

Whee . Went for dance in the morning today . Learnt new steps for the opening house next year . Lots of things to remember . Blurness x.x Candice was really patient teaching me ><" Oh well . I think I need some memory class . I suck in remembering steps . AHHH ~ !! Anyways WenJia is back ! YAY ! :D Heh . Her fringe is really short right now . She said that the hairdresser wanted to cut her hair into a bob but in the end changed his or her mind so in the end ended up like that . Oh well . New hairstyle for the new year to come xD Janice permed her hair too . Look really cute when its let down . When its tied .. AHEM :X HEHEHHEE :P Think I'm going to cut my hair soon . As in not shorter . NO WAY ! I miss my long hair x______x Its been ages and its only grown a little ? LOL . I wish that it would go back to its original length soon T________T 

Dapheny told us that we have to master a cartwheel, a split and pirouet by next year feburary . Gosh . Cartwheel and pirouet are quite okay . But split ? Have to stretch everyday already ! 

Went to take back Twilight from Shun . Sorry for making you wait so long ! ><" Didn't know it was so late already . And thanks for the christmas present . 

After that went to have lunch and help buy lunch for dance people . Embarked on a journey trying to find Petunia's SPARKLING RIBENA . I hope its very NICE because a lot of effort was put in to find that drink . Went to like so many coffeeshops and also provisionshop .

Discussed about the dance banner for open house .

Hope that open house would be a success :D

Everyone will recieve my christmas cards soon :D Wait for it okay ! xD Heh .

Okays . Time to go stretch ! 

I wonder what I'm so stressed about when everyone seemed so relax . Or maybe its because I'm the weaker one that's why I'm worried . They have nothing to worry about anyway . All those stuff .. I wonder what those meant . WenJia and Jess said I'm fine but I just can't look at the bright side . Been practising so much yet results ain't showing . Haix .. Sometimes, its just too difficult to be optimistic . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow . DBSK sang for One Piece OP <333

GOSH . I LOVE THESE SONGS ! :DD If you're finding really nice love ballads . Check these out . SO NICE ! Ahhh !

Don't Say GoodBye - DongBangShinKi




Love Bye Love - DBSK 

Composed by Yoochun :DD If you're too lazy to listen to other songs, at least listen to this one . Really good xD




Don't Cry My Lover - DBSK

Composed and lyrics by JAEJOONG <33




Wish - DBSK & Super Junior




why is it only tears that fills my eyes .. ?

LOVE DBSK !! :DD

No comments: