Sunday, December 21, 2008

SURPRISE ATTACK ! ><"

Ahh . It took me a lot of effort to get away from what I'm doing and blog . Am watching Bu Liang Xiao Hua . Been crazy over one of the male actors Jiang Si Le . 

Few reasons :
1. He's so cute when he smiles !
2. His eyes sparkles !
3. His eyes are hazel brown xP
4. He feel so .. don't know how to explain it . Just feel so honest .
5. He loves to smile .
6. He is JAP ! :P
7. He can speak chinese, english, cantonese and japanese .
8. He can act really well ! :D

Yeah . Checked up on his biodata yesterday . He's borned in Japan then moved to Seattle . Guess that's the reason why he can speak english . Then he started modelling in HongKong . After that he pursued his passion which was acting in HongKong and hence starring in some HongKong movies and dramas . Further on, he moved to Taiwan and continued his acting career :D He's 28 this year and is so cute when he smiles ! :P He has this accent that kinda attracts people :X

When I started watching this show, I was like " hey . this guy seem so familiar somehow . I've seen him somewhere ! " And then I recalled ! He was in Cyndi's MV "This Is Love" . He was so cute inside the MV and hence left a deep impression on me . What is sad is that he doesn't act in any Japanese shows ! Darn . I'm sure he would be better in them xD Hope he would act in a Japanese show in the near future . Now he's working on a new project with Vanness . Can't wait for it :DD

As for what happened today, ask Jaslyn and Melvin . Two uninvited guests knocked on my door . When I looked through the peephole, I thought it was a salesman at first because Melvin was so tall . And he was wearing black and carrying a file . Then I looked more closely and I realised its him . Behind him was another familiar face . HUASHENG ! x.x Gosh . Crashed my house .

We played Monopoly for so long . He was like suan-ing me all the way can . I was like throwing all the available newspaper around my house on him . He commented to Jas " Normally its the guest that mess up the house . But now, its the opposite way " . LOL . I'm so gona whack him ! 

Played Monopoly for really long . In the end, Jaslyn won all of us . Crushed all of us with her properties and houses . Melvin suck in Monopoly . Finally found something .



Well . I think its obvious which pile is Jaslyn's . LOL .




There's an obvious reason why I'm not inside . Hello ! Crash someone who is unprepared and like .. Gosh x.x

Okay . Time to continue watching Bu Liang Xiao Hua . Dean Fujioka Tatsuo is so cute . There was this scene when he was really upset but had to smile . Could see the sorrow in his eyes ! His acting is really good ! Hope he gets the main lead soon ! :D Go Dean ! Muhaha :P

and even if the entire world opposed,
smile with eyes that are filled with sorrow .
lie to everyone around you,
but you can't decieve yourself .

No comments: