Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Been clearing my room's stuff for like couple of hours . Found so much stuff that are of no use anymore . Wonder why would I even keep them . 

Have lots of comic books . Doraemon, Crayon Shin-chan, Old Master Q, Archie's . Anyone know where I can donate them ? But would anyone even want old comic books ? Feels weird somehow . If there ain't . Then I think I'm going to sell them all to the rag-and-bone man . Or is anyone bored and wants to read some comic books and don't want to buy, borrow from me or even get it from me man ! ><" They are just taking up my space . I think I've read them more than 30 times already .

And I'm just so lazy to clear up those stuff . The weather is making me sleep . So cooling .

There's just something at the back of my mind and I can't figure it out . It seems like I'm forgetting something really important . I just can't remember what it is . I hope I remember it soon ..

No comments: