Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dance Camp (:

Gosh . I'm really so tired right now . Went for camp yesterday morning . Arrived in school early with a bagpack and my sleeping bag . Thought that my bag was already small when Janice and YingZhu appeared with bags SO SMALL . It seemed like they didn't even bring anything . Candice brought a "luggage" with her . But its really convenient .

We splitted into groups . Was in the group with WenQi and Petunia (: Did chereography . We made a really comical dance . Retro and stuff . Was really fun . Seen sides of people that I've never seen before . At first all of us were quite shy, after that we just didn't care and let go of ourselves . In the end the dance seemed better . Great effort guys ! Now the song is still in my head . LOL .

The other group did great too . They had a very creative dance . I loved the narrating part . The way that depicted it was really cool . Had lots of fun .

Oh yeah . We played games too . There was this game where we're supposed to taste food and then guess what is it . We also have to remember the sequence of it . In my group, it was actually Petunia and me . But after confessing that I have never drank some of the food that we are going to taste later, WenQi finally agreed to exchange places with me . I mean I don't even know how japanese ginger taste like and stuff . They were good . In fact everyone was good ! A good memory and of course FANTASTIC tastebuds ! :P

I found DBSK FANS ! HERO FANS ~ WenQi and HuiNa . Woots . Jaejoong rocks man :X He's so cute . Jessica preferred Yunho . Oh well . But you can't doubt that everyone is great . Look good, have a great voice and sing really well .

At night, it was a scary experience . School IS scary . Know what's the scary part ? The number of cockroaches is ASTONISHING . I mean every corner you turn you see one . I was gripping on to Jessica so tight . Found out that WenQi is not scared of them . Candice was not afraid of them at all though she's afraid of cats . WenQi then told me that she found out all Scorpios are scared of insects . I didn't realised that . LOL . You call that a trait ? LOL ><" I mean well . I think its just a coicidence since girls in general are afraid of insects and worms .

We watched SYF dances from other schools that have gotten gold and gold with honors . Made us realise that its not the moves and not counts . Its the feel to it . Everyone dancing possessed this "attitude" or should I say "spirit" that charm you into watching it . While some relied heavily on techniques, some other interesting ones grabbed our attention with their good coordination . I loved the one that's called "shade of light" or something . Quite abstract . But the way they dance . It was good . Really good . We also watched Chinese dance . Gosh . I can't imagine us dancing like that . Most of the steps were back kicks . The point is Candice admitted that she can't do it well either . Imagine the rest of us man ! ><" Total gone case . Lets hope that we can stick to modern dance .

Stayed up till 4am . Chatted with Jessica, WenQi and YingZhu . Told horror stories and all . In the end it became really comical . YingZhu had this story that was really funny . Let me share it here .

So there was this night, where she used the computer till really late . Then she saw this really HUGE bug landing on the monitor . Shocked, she wheeled back her chair . Suddenly she turned around and saw her brother behind sitting straight up . She was so shocked . She thought that he was possessed or something . Though ht was straight up, his eyes were shut . She then asked him calmly what's wrong . Her brother didn't do anything except point his finger towards the direction of his legs . Then when she looked, she realised her fingers dug deep into her brother's thigh .

Gosh . Its so hilarious . LOL . When she say it, she mimicked everything . It was so funny . And when YingZhu say horror stories, she have this comical look on her fact that makes you laugh .

We woke up at 7plus 8am . I think I slept for only an hour . Was barely able to fall asleep . Keep feeling that there are ants crawling on my skin . In the end I was so paranoid that I couldn't get a wink of sleep at all ><" Darn . Was really tired . Then had to run to ChongPang which is not EVEN a distance . But oh well . LOL . It was good to sweat out a little . Ate toasted bread ! :DD 

On the way back to school, we realised we've forgotten to get the teachers' share of breakfast so we went back to buy . Kyung went to buy porridge while we bought BeeHoon . In the end we lost Kyung . So WenQi and me walked around the hawker centre trying to find a yellow-clothed guy while YingZhu chatted with a friend that she saw . In the end, YingZhu found him earlier than us . We didn't see him because he was sitting down . WenQi said that he was too short to be seen . LOL .

So we went back . Had a crash course of photography with Mr Lak . Learnt some new stuff . Realised there are a lot of tricks that the camera can play . Took some pictures around the school wanting to get the feel of it . Got some really nice ones because of the cameras . I mean if you use a normal camera, what you get would be totally different . Something boring in fact .

Went back studio . Told them my experience in OG when a woman told me that I have the same name as her brother . Gosh . I felt so insulted ! Then Kyung told me that I should have asked her for her name . Then if its like some common english name for example Mary, I could have replied " Oh . You have the same name as my dog . " LOL . So mean xP

Did lots of stretches . Aching like crazy . 

To conclude, dance camp was a fun experience though our bonding session with the J2s were a little limited . I think the only few J2s that I bonded with were WenQi and Madeline . Oh wait . They were the only ones present ><

I'm really tired now . Eyes closing ....

I know what I lack in . But there's not enough time for me to correct now . Can't believe I cried . But I really couldn't stand how disappointing I was . Sometimes, when you put in so much effort and can't get anything back . It sucks . The feeling really sucks . I guess all I can do now is put in more and more effort . I guess its time to prepare for the worst . My gut feeling is really strong and I wish that it ain't true but I guess I just have to accept it . Leaving it to fate just feels so idiotic . Trying harder is important . Darn .. I need time which what I lack most right now .

when I tried to reach for your hand, you pulled away .
I guess this is how fate do things ..

just someone to talk to . is it so difficult ? ..

haix

No comments: