Monday, January 19, 2009

an answer .. does it even matter .. ?

Well . Thought I should post or else I would never settle down and do my homework ! :P

Yesterday was a "kena pulled around by dad" day . Was quite tired though I slept for like 12 hours already ? Guess the sickness is really getting to me . Plus the medication makes me drowsy so I can't really do much .

Couldn't sleep any later . My mum is seriously worse than an alarm clock . She came into my room, started to use that whiny voice on me " mao mao ~~ qi lai le ~~ " ( My mum gave me the nickname mao mao -_____- which means kitty or something ) . I was like " ahhh -____- " Used the pillow to cover my ears . Then she started to use my soft toys and start waking me up . She took my penguin soft toy and start pecking me with the penguin's beak . I passed my doggy soft toy to her and asked her to play with it at the corner of the room . She continued on saying " noo noo . I'm hungry . Quickly wake up and we go out eat lunch okay . I hungry ~~ " . I started passing her more soft toys . LOL . I'm like wishing that she would let me sleep . After like 15 minutes ? She gave up and the point is I can't sleep already . She went to my dad's room and started to wake him up also . But it was different . As in the way she woke my dad up was " WEI . YOU 2 PIGS . WAN SLEEP TILL WHEN . I HUNGRY ALREADY LA " . I was like trying to contain my laughter in my room .

Had Subway for lunch . Was quite shocked that Mum and Dad decided to comply to my preferences . Oh well . They said that it was good but guess it was weird for them to not have staple foods for important meals . Quite happy that they did it though (: As in, giving in and trying what I usually eat and stuff xD

Spent so long searching for a new maid . My mum is like -______- My dad and I were yawning away . And I realised I inherited this low body temperature thing from my dad ! He has a low body temperature too ! Cool . I'm not alone ! :P

After that went to Sembawang Shopping Centre . Like the first time I've been there since it has been renovated . Quite a huge place but little shops . Heard from WeiQin that there is going to be NewYorkNewYork there . Can look forward to it . Bought an esprit shirt there . It's not really my usual type of top . Gives me more of a WeiQin's feeling . Oh well . Perhaps it would look okay on me too .

Giant is a dangerous place for my dad and me . We started to throw stuff into the basket . He was like throwing all those nuts and stuff while I threw chocolates . Seriously . LOL . We spent like 60 plus dollars on these kind of items . My mum was choosing grapes . She took one and ate it . I was so shocked by it . My dad then stood there for 10 minutes trying to find someone else that do that too . My mum claimed that she did that to "test" the grapes . So my dad wanted to assure himself that my mum is not the only one . LOL . It was quite hilarious .

Oh yeah . Did I mention that on saturday night, we were watching "zong yi da ge da" . Then there was this magic show thing . Suddenly he told my mum and I that he wants to learn magic tricks to entertain us . I was like " are you crazy . " Then he added on " ru guo wo ke yi bian qian jiu hao " . I was like LOL . So hilarious :PP

Okay . Today ~ was a fine day I guess . LOL . What a lame way to summarise it .

Went to school as usual . Didn't wash my hair today . Mum banned me from bathing in the morning because she feels that my everlasting flu is due to it . So yeah . Didn't go for PE too . WeiQin was greatly against it . Wanted to go running too -_____- 

Hm .. Physics tutorial . Was kind of dead . I was just staring off into space then Mr Phang caught me red-handed by asking me a question . Jennifer was like giving me all the answers from behind . I couldn't focus at all . Too tired . Mum didn't want me to go to school today . Wanted me to rest at home but I don't have a MC . So too bad .

Computing was quite okay today . Finally . Something I understand after such a long while . Or should I say not much stoning today and more of thinking ? LOL . 

Physics lecture was quite okay . A little lost still -_______- Got stuck at the second question already>.>" YangJie was like trying to explain to me . WeiQin and I were like getting lost . LOL . Quite hilarious . the point is .. it doesn't even matter anymore right ? whatever my answer is ..

Oh well . Yeah . Hm .. Don't know what to type already . Can't really remember what happened . Assembly was kind of a " Stop and stare" also cannot work method . Our eyes were like closing ~ Two hours break . A little pissed . GP is getting to me . Without the computer, I can't do anything . I can't think straight . Couldn't help others at all too . Was lost . AHH . I just ain't good at GP . Just when would people realise it ? Marks doens't mean anything . We didn't even get back the paper . I seriously doubt my marks too .

Time to do homework . Bye people (:

there's just too little that i can do ..

a song that i can't get out of my mind lately ..

张惠妹--记得



A song that I really like ..



No comments: