Friday, January 09, 2009

muscle aches x.x

Was going to do maths already but thought that I should blog first then do maths later all the way till 10pm . And it would be time for LeeJunKi ! :PP

Lets start with yesterday . Had dance practise yesterday . In the morning was Daph's lesson . 

Everyone was aching like crazy . I can't believe how much I could ache because the feeling I have now is AHHH -_______- Even while doing daily chores I'm like *pain pain pain* . What was quite hilarious was that after warm ups (which included crunches . been a long time since we did it . nearly died at it ) , she told us to get a drink . Everyone just sat there . We were aching too much that we don't even want to move . We could even forgo the drink . After that she did relaxing exercises with us which helped quite a little . Felt better after that .

New steps to remember . My memory sucks seriously . Ahh -______- Haix . 

After her lesson, we started to work on our own dance for the open house . Decorated the noticeboard outside dance studio, did the banner and also decorated the booth .

WenJia, Petunia, YingZhu, Jolene(dance) and me went to hang the banner . Chose a really nice place to hang it . It was quite hilarious because it was not dry yet so we were walking in a way so that the banner would not fold at all . We made a fuss over walking up the staircase . Finally we reached the second floor and we realised something . The wind is too strong ! Our banner was like flying around like crazy . We added another bamboo but it didn't do much help . So in the end I came up with this fantastic idea (wahaha) to tie the lowerpart of the banner to the pipe beneath the second floor .  As WenJia was the tallest, she took on the job of doing that . She nearly commited suicide because of the bamboo pole . As in she nearly "hanged" herself .

While hanging around the flagpole, the guard told us the school would be locked at 6pm, which was a "what?!" for us because we had a dance reharsal at 6pm with the JC2s . So in the end, those that came had to make their way back which was quite -______- Went back to the studio . Everyone left the studio already except Jessica, YingZhu and me . YingZhu was like telling us to clear up the studio floor . I was a little on the "reporter craze" and kept on going on with headlines . I came up with a " Tyrant dance president bullies members by forcing them to clean up floor" . LOL . Well . I still cleared up in the end, but I dragged her along . Jessica was like happily looking at us x__x While clearing up the papers, there was this photo . I shouldn't mention who was inside . LOL . YingZhu was like " EEE . " , then threw the paper at me . I was like "what" . Then I saw the photo and said " why you throw . it is ____ . " Then she was like " oh . " . I gave another headline " President gets shock at member's photo behind their back " . Then she was like adding on " oh yeah . we should have a newsletter . Then have this section "hot gossips " or something " . Then I was like agreeing with her like crazy . LOL .

Went to find WenJia, Jolene and Shannon outside the general office . WenJia and Jolene was like complaining NONSTOP about how slow we were . I was busy explaining to them that YingZhu bullied us and didn't let us off . LOL :P Jessica and I went with Jolene and Shannon to the void deck . They were busy doing their boards for guitar while Jessica and I ate :P Oh well . Jolene ate too . We're not that guilty yeah :X Forgot to take a photo of their boards . 

While they were decorating, I was so happy taking photos with Jolene's bag .





Jessica was like asking Jolene how much she buy hers because she saw them being sold at ChongPang for 20 bucks only . Very cheap . Then Jolene was like "really ? I buy 8 bucks " . LOL . Then Jessica was like " oh .. " . She was stunned I think . Then Jolene added on " tio pwned liao . LOL " So funny .

Melvin came after a short while . Came to make the atmosphere livelier . He was commenting on their boards . Shannon's one was really nice . Very professional . Jolene's one was .. full of love . LOL . As in a lot of effort put in :P It looks okay . Not as nice as Shannon's one only . Helped them with the third board . Spent SOOO long writing the first word down . LOL . My handwriting is CRAP x_____x Didn't want to make the board look worse . Oh yeah . Jessica is so funny . She spelt guitar wrongly . She spelled it as gutar . LOL . Jessica and me helped them write the words . Then the "treble clef drawer" drew the treble clefs on the board . The last one was done by me which was a total -_________- Oh well forget it . LOL . Ren zong you shi shou de shi hou :X Excuses ~ LOL :P  

Went home after that . Was really tired .

Today's open house was quite a disappointment because few people came . I mean we are fighting with other Polys and JCs . In the first place I wonder if anyone would even come . I mean seriously if you think, when we were sec four, would coming to YJ's open house even cross your mind ? It's a little far off . But have to say that everyone was quite disappointed as we placed in a lot of effort . The dance peformance was quite good in the end as compared to the first one . Learnt quite a lot of stuff today .

Been long since I saw the JC2s . Kinda missed them since the Japan trip . Those times were crazy ! Talking about that, where are my photos ! LOL ><" Need to get from Jessica . Remind her or something .

Wanted to see Jolene perform but she didn't for the last one which was quite disappointing too . Oh well . 

Ate lunch with Hidayat and WenJia . Funny stuff happened . Don't wana blog about it :P Inside joke . LOL :XX

Went to find Mdm Myl before leaving school . I suggested that we should all have a computing nickname . LOL . And she was all for it . It all started with her not being able to remember the computing's rep name after like one year already . So she wanted to name us A to Z . I told her computing names are far better . So we would have someone named "cout, cin, semicolon .. " . 

Well . Time to do maths ! :D

haix .. 

You're pushing and pulling me down to you, 
But I don't know what I want, 
No I don't know what I want.

No comments: