Sunday, January 04, 2009

不值得 ..

Watching XingGuangDaDao right now, somehow PPS can't load the episode that I want so just have to rely on YouTube but its loading really SLOWLY . So decided to take this time to blog while its loading (:

Went out yesterday . Woke up really EARLY ><" Met up with WenJia to buy foot thongs for dance .



Scarf from Jolene ! :D Lately I'm obsessed with stuff that are checkered or striped . Thanks Jo :D And I love my SKINNY ! xD

Was quite lost on the way there . Finally found the shop after a looooooong search . The shops just look too alike . $20 . Gosh . Shouldn't have bought the dance shoes last time . Oh well . And she don't feel that I look like I'm sick at all -_______- Blehs . Seems like only LingLan can tell if I'm sick or not . The others just feel that I look radiant somehow . I guess it's because no matter if I'm sick or not, I'm still the same old me except I get more tired easily . 

Had lunch at Bugis Junction .



Creamy Pasta ! Yummy xD



Korean cuisine ~





After that, went to shop around Bugis . Wanted to buy some clothes but couldn't find anything I want . Nor could I find any bags ! School is starting already =/ In the end spent all my money and I owe WenJia 4 bucks . LOL :X Went to FaceShop and bought cosmetics -________-

Went to meet Jolene, Jeannette and Shannon at AMK hub . They were like studying in the void deck before . LOL . Remind me of the days when my project work group gathered at a void deck due to MingSheng's suggestion . It was pretty hilarious . Even the void deck is quite distracting .

Met up with them at the interchange . Saw Jolene looking at cosmetics . When I told Jolene what I bought after that, she was like " Gosh . I was still telling Jeannette that I have no money to buy it " . Hehe :X And they had no idea I'm wearing skinny ! They thought it was normal jeans T____T Wasted . Should just have bought normal jeans since it looks the same . Shannon even said that there's no difference between skinny and normal jeans x_______x

On the bus to Jolene's house, we sat on the ... the .. How do we describe that ? The four seat thing in the front . Jeannette and me faced the front while Jolene and Shannon faced the back . Lucky I was sitting facing in the front because 100% I would probably puke on the person opposite me . Seems like everyone has motion sickness except Jolene . LOL . She's too focused on talking to us :P Because the seats are a little cramp, we observed that Shannon is sitting more femininely than Jolene . Jolene was still persevering on her "demure" resolution for the new year . Good luck to her . Hope she succeeds .

After reaching Jolene's house, we started doing maths . Gosh . I seriously suck in maths . I want to give up . My maths suck . I was stuck there for so long . Thanks Jolene and Shannon for teaching . Haix .. Hate maths -______- Wonder how I even scraped through . Darn . Maybe I should just retain or something .

Then before we left, Jolene was practising her guitar . I was really tired . So I shut my eyes . At first Shannon was the one playing . Then after that was Jolene . So while Shannon was playing, I told Jolene " Later you play I tell you what scene I imagine okay " .

When Shannon was playing, I felt like I was at the seaside, lying on a hammock . I could feel the waves crashing gently on the shores . Somehow it felt really refreshing and the air was so nice . I think I'm really too tired . Shall go for a therapy sometime soon . LOL .

When Jolene started playing, I felt the scene change . The surroundings were brown, a really comfortable and warm colour . I imagined myself to be in a small cafe where there is this tiny stage and she's the performer playing . Felt really comfortable . Then suddenly, it changed . I felt like I'm watching her practise in a guitar class where the teacher is standing beside her and offering lots of help :X LOL . Oh well .. Jiayous ! :D At least the front part was nice xDDD



Jolene really focused playing the guitar ..



Jeannette and Shannon busy eating chocolate .



This is Jolene full of confidence . It was a total opposite from her playing the guitar . Seems like she has more confidence fixing Jeannette's correction tape . LOL . And in the end, she couldn't fix it . So I did it . MUHAHAH :P

Went home after that .

Watched WildChild . A really nice movie . Was tearing in the end x_____x Nice ! ><"

Then watched the front part of Saw V . I felt like I wanted to puke anytime so I decided to stop . Too much gore for me . I only watched like 5 minutes -_______-

Been watching XingGuangDaDao lately . A little crazy over HuangJingLun . He's so cute ! So blur :P And he's voice is really special . Cool ~! He's from Singapore . Support him people ! :DD

Love this song that he sang with his senior .



DreamzFm(MengFeiChuan) - BuZhiDe(Not Worthy)

除了想你 除了爱你
Chu le xiang ni, chu le ai ni
Besides thinking of you, besides loving you

hu ~ 我什么什么都愿意
hu ~ wo shen me shen me dou yuan yi
hu ~ I’m willing to do anything

翻开日记 整理心情
Fan kai ri ji zheng li xin qing
Flipping through the diary, straightening up my mood

hu ~ 我真的真的想放弃
hu ~ Wo zhen de zhen de xiang fang qi
hu ~ I really, really think of giving up

你始终没有爱过
Ni shi zhong mei you ai guo
All along, you have never loved [me] before

你在敷衍我
Ni zai fu yan wo
You are patronizing me

一次一次忽略我的感受
Yi ci yi ci hu lüe wo de gan shou
Every time [you always] neglected my feelings

我真的感到力不从心
Wo zhen de gan dao li bu cong xin
I finally feel helpless

无力继续
Wu li ji xu
No more strength to continue

这感情 不值得我犹豫
Zhe gan qing bu zhi de wo you yu
This feeling, is not worth it for me to hesitate

不值得我考虑
Bu zhi de wo kao lü
Not worth for me to think over

不值得我爱过你
Bu zhi de wo ai guo ni
It’s not worth it that I once loved you

这种回忆 不值得我提起
Zhe zhong hui yi bu zhi de wo ti qi
This piece of memory is not worth for me to mention

不值得想起
Bu zhi de xiang qi
Not worth to think about

不值得哭泣
Bu zhi de ku qi
Not worth crying for

这段感情 早就应该放弃
Zhe duan gan qing zao jiu ying gai fang qi
This feeling should be given up earlier

早就不该让我浪费时间找奇迹
Zao jiu bu gai rang wo lang fei shi jian zhao qi ji
That way, early on it would have not wasted my time looking for a miracle

这样的你 不值得我恨你
Zhe yang de ni bu zhi de wo hen ni
Having you like this, is not worth for me to hate you

不值得我为你而坏了心情
Bu zhi de wo wei ni er huai le xin qing
Not worth for me to ruin my mood because of you

我决定不为你而毁了心
Wo jue ding bu wei ni er hui le xin
I’ve decided not to let my heart break because of you

放弃爱你
Fang qi ai ni
[I’ve] Given up loving you

Gona continue watching :P Cyas people ~ :D

No comments: