Sunday, January 25, 2009

Using handphone to blog right now, went to eat dinner at yio chu kang Sakura just now . Buffet 30bucks each . Total was 400bucks plus . So expensive x.x and the point is i ate not much . Was really full .

Long time since I saw my relatives . They gather every weekend but I don't join them because i have school the next day . That's why my parents are always not at home on sunday afternoons and nights . And I'm just so bored .

My cousins really can eat a lot . LOL . Jiang hui ate like so much chuwamushi (not sure of spelling xP) . She eat from the start till the end x.x And the point is that she is SO THIN . Szeloong was like counting the price of everything he eat . Trying to make sure he ate the correct share . And he's crazy about ice cream . Rootbeer floats, brownie with icecream . LOL . He told me to eat 50nuggets and i would reach 30bucks already . According to Mac's price though.

We also had yusheng . The person helping us was malay so she was trying very hard to say auspicious words every time she add something in . In the end we told her just to say huat all the way . Quite hilarious .

Now in the car going to the next temple . Or should I say the 2nd one . Quite late this year due to the buffet . Bro driving us . All my cousins are of age already so their parents left the driving to them . Blehs . I'm the only one that can't take license yet x.x Oh well .

Oh wait . Did I tell ya that this temple going thing is annual ? Every year we would go to around 10 temples in a row . Quite cool . So it would end around 3 or 4am then after that we would go for supper .

Yeah . Shall blog again later if I'm free (:


I read actions .. not words .

No comments: