Monday, January 05, 2009

I'm dying from aches .. I think I'm too old or something . LOL . Higher possibility it's because of dance though :P Okay . Time to sleep . I'm such a good kid today ! Sleep so early !

Sleep tight people (:

Sharing with you a poem I've taken down when I was reading TheStraitsTimes when I was in lower secondary or primary school . Can't really remember but here goes (:

All her hopes and dreams were scattered,
like a piece of glass that was shattered .
Like a puzzle with all the wrong pieces,
she could not pull herself together .

She tried to raise her head up high, 
towards the light that shines in the sky .
But ominous clouds consumed that light,
leaving her in the darkest moment of her life .

Trapped in an emptiness like a hollow box,
void of all emotions and of all thoughts .
The end was all that she could see,
just a "nothing" it seemed to be .

But then a tiny spot of light,
shone throught the darkness that shrouds her life .
Suddenly she knew her life was not dommed,
so armed with new hope she sets out in the gloom .

Guided by the strong bright light,
the darkness begins to fade .
Pockets of blue peeked out from clouds, 
Revealing the brightness of the day .

So with courage she stood upon her feet,
and reached out for the sky .
A surge of energy coursed through her veins,
as though she was given a new lease of life .

----------------------------------------------------------

Apologies to whoever that wrote this poem . I didn't write your name down as well which I much regretted after that . Something that really reflects how I feel right now . 

Somehow, I feel that life is not that hard after all if you try your best . And maybe when you have made your resolve, things would get better .

Reach out (:

No comments: