Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of school ..

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !!

I have no idea what to type now . To say the truth I'm really messed up right now . So yeah . Couple of things to sort out before I can finally settle down and type this really .. maybe would be long post . LOL .

School started off with my LOVELY FRIENDS ~~! I missed them like crazy . Was late . Sorry guys ~ You're still the best :P Heh . You all seriously brighten up my morning somehow ((: Bubble gum stick on to the floor ~ LOL :PP ( sorry . inside joke . hehe ~ ) 

Class was like .. AHH . Missed everyone . Well . Holidays are over . Hm .. A little lost now . Too much stuff in my head . Ehh .. AHH dinner . Be right back :P Shall leave the post like this first . Like anyone can see this >.>" Oh well . I don't care . Today's post would be more of a "i type whatever i want and whatever that is happening" thing . And I think the future would be like this . So you might not get what I'm typing sometimes but I don't really care anymore .

First lesson of the day . PE ~ ! So happy for NOTHING . Height and weight measurement after a briefing and 2 rounds around the track . Darn . Guess what . I've GROWN 1 CM . MUAHAH . I'm 161 now :P I'm officially ABOVE 160cm okay ! :X Jeannette grown like crazy . She was stunned herself so she wanted to take her height again . Guess her basketball training is effective huh . LOL . Jolene stayed at her usual 158cm . Couldn't remember Jennifer's and WeiQin's height . Jeannette as usual . The lightest of us all -________- DARN . I need to lose more weight ! And yeah . I LOST WEIGHT . WAHAHHA . 2KG . Can't believe it . Hope the coming dance practises can help me more :P lala ~ And I'm NOT the heaviest among all the girls after all . Always thought so . LOL :X

After that was computing lesson . Was late . The aircon is always at full blast huh . I was telling them how cold it was and was shivering and know what Jeannette did ? She nodded, took out her sweater and wore it IN FRONT OF ME -____- Gosh . Jolene was the best ! BAOBEI ! NI ZUI HAO ! She passed me her sweater :D Heh ~

Then was physics tutorial . Well .. Thanks MR PHANG . He's the best . I think he knows that none of us did it and yeah . 

After that was .. BREAK . Whee ~ FOOOD ! LOL . I'm just so hungry during school . Wonder why . I ain't using much of my brain though x___x Spent most of the time stoning or talking :P Hehe ~ AHHH .

Physics lecture . LATE . Ehh weird . Why were we late ? Hm .. I think I've messed up the timetable . LOL . Oh yeah . It was econs first . Whee . Melvin was kicked down from his post and Ms Kwok FINALLY scolded Melvin for the first time . No more economics rep, no more protection huh :P Whee ~ Kenneth became the new economics rep . Different classes combination already . Salizan's class is combined with us . Which should be fun . Well . New faces, new chemistry huh :D

After physics lecture was BREAK . 2 hours . Read the newspaper . Got new songs from Jeannette . And YangJie too . Can't missed out him . He's my source of new songs . LOL . Read out the horoscope for today for everyone . Melvin one was to GET AWAY from OLD friends and get near NEW friends as it would be MORE REWARDING . So I guess he really did that . LOL . No idea what was wrong with him though . Seemed pretty down today . My horoscope says that I should be less calculative today and just smile away . Yeah . Guess I DID THAT for cheewee huh . LOL . Can't remember the rest :P Heh ~ Did some maths . AHH . I hate maths . I hate everything >.>"

PC/CT . Did some reflection thing . Target setting . I feel so SCREWED seriously . Poly ~ Darn . Mr Ho said that the lowest should be like A,A,B . And you know what I aimed for ? B,B,E >.>" I'm crazy . AHH . Well . It's not like I can even achieve it in the first place . Computing perhaps I could try harder . Physics I'm totally a gone case person . Maths . Practise makes perfect huh . I shall put in more effort . Haix .. I seriously don't know what I'm doing . Everyone just keeps saying that the fact that I was promoted proves that I can do it . Know what's the point ? I don't even know I SCRAPED through that . Physics E was thanks to Mr Phang . Maths was an easy paper and yet I only got like D ? Computing . I don't know what happened . I haven't even saw the paper . Maybe there was some calculation error or SOMETHING . And that's even more fitting for GP . I think someone swopped my paper or something ? ECONS IS A TOTAL FLUNK . I can't even believe that I don't know what does SURGE mean . And the point is I can't believe I'm so CARELESS . My whole essay was like the worst ever for the classes that Ms Kwok teach ? Lucky case study got me through if not I'm already DEAD . Maybe I should retain or something . There's still like a few days .. AHH . I don't know what I'm thinking ..

Forget it . After goal setting was nomination of class committee . 

Class rep - JiaKiang
Class assistant rep - ME ( CAN U EVEN BELIEVE IT . Those that voted for me are CRAZY . I can't lead a class . Come on -______- What were those people thinking . I probably screw up everything . And money wise . Look at last year . Because I was so lazy to collect money from everyone, I just paid it with my own money till the second half of the year where Jennifer made it possible x_____x )
CIP rep - YangJie ( LOL . This is totally crazy . I just suddenly shouted out his name . After voting, he was through . LOL . So funny :P)
NE rep - Shannon ( this is totally hilarious either . I guess it was a all for it choice :P )
Welfare rep - Jennifer ( WHEE ~ :D Take care of us ! I WANT FOOOD MUMMY ~~ :X )

Well yeah . A weird combination for a class committee . Oh anyways Ash was appointed computing rep . 

Went for dance CIP meeting after school . 

Then SHOPPING TRIP to Popular with Jolene . I bought like crazy . LOL . Jolene and I were going crazy . And I spent like 15minutes choosing the colour of the post it I want to buy ? In the end I bought green and blue . LOL . I'm so crappy seriously :P Bought dividers, plastic holders and 2 RULERS . I wonder who has been STEALING my rulers . This is just so WEIRD . Why ruler ? -__________- Oh yeah . And my purple highlighter . I have no idea WHERE it went >.>" I wonder why they are always missing ><" I think I spent 10 bucks plus on this single trip . Same as Jolene . Shopping with us in Popular is seriously a bad choice because you will end up buying a lot . LOL :PP

Okay well . Gona finish reading Suzuka then check for other manga updates then do homework . Then watch LEEJUNKI ~ Then continue doing homework . Sleep at 12.30am latest . Bye people :D

it's funny sometimes how people think that they know you ? because seriously i don't think anyone really knows me at all . you think you know me well ? think again man . this is so lame . it's like i feel that i'm just so freaking fake or something right now . everything i do seems like so FAKE . every time something bad happens to someone, there would be this voice inside me telling me that i have to help him or her . but somehow, it feels like im acting out of motive or something . i don't even get myself anymore and how can someone that's not me even know me ? i don't even know how can you like someone that you don't even know ? gosh i'm crazy . i'm seriously crapping right now . i'm so confused that i don't know what to say . And suddenly i feel that i'm so dumb . so freaking DUMB . 

just let the rain wake me up tonight ..
you don't know anything seriously ..

suddenly, i feel that i'm so freaking dumb
the skies were so grey tonight and it seems like it's going to be a heavy downpour

No comments: