Tuesday, January 06, 2009

obsession with BLEACH x.x

What have I done today ? 



NOTHING ! -_______- Gosh . I'm supposed to do 10 maths questions . In the end, they are accumulated to tomorrow ! Blehs . I'm such a slacker !

Read through Bleach manga . AHHH ! It's so nice ! The anime is getting subbed too slowly . It is nice through animation but I just can't wait that long . I wanted to know the story and I'm always more of a manga reader than an anime watcher xP And I've finished it ! AHHH ! Darn .. Need to wait for the next chapter of it already . 
*SPOILERS AHEAD for those who watch the anime only*
-----------------------------
Can't wait to see Ulquorria fight with Ichigo . And I found out so much about the past . Urahara, Mayuri, Yoruichi and the others . So much captains have stepped down . And of course most importantly, the Vizards are related to the Shinigami . And not just related but they are once a part of them ! I wonder if Ichigo's dad is going to come out anytime too to help with the war . And who would the Vizards support since they owe their power now both to Aizen and Urahara ? But somehow it seems their power ain't really needed because the captains ain't really having a tough time . And what was it about that Kira was from fourth squad in the past ? I thought that their weapons were supposed to be more of the "gentle" kind because Kira's sword can't be classified other that at all . But anyways, its great that we got to know more about the past, and at least some mysteries are solved ! :D Byakuya and Gin being so young . So cute ! And how Yoruichi and Byakuya bicker is totally hilarious . Cool ~! The plot of Aizen started so long AGO ! Gosh . Never knew that . A century . It's totally x.x Soul society should have believed Urahara ! He's so innocent ! But Mayuri and him together just makes both of them totally mysterious and cunning . In the past I've never expected them to be related in anyway but now that I think about it, they have the same interests totally . LOL . Okay . Patiently wait for the next chapter to be out :D
--------------------------------------------------
*End of SPOILERS*

Forgot to watch PiLiMIT today . Heard from Jas that it has a pretty lame ending ><" Oh well . I'm watching it for Arron and GuiGui's sake . Gona watch YiZhiMei later ! The show is getting so much better already . And also LeeJoonki is so hot ! :P

I'm just so sad that I don't understand Japanese . Bleach's 3rd movie was out last year 13/12 . Have to wait till Sept 2009 for it to be subbed . I'm so excited because it's really a great movie . Read the plot and all the trailers . AHH ! Why can't it be subbed earlier ~ There's other fans out there too >< ~ Bleach 3rd movie is "Fade to Black - Kimi no Na O Yobu" . Guess I'm really excited because there's gona b scenes of Byakuya inside :P And just what is going to happen to Rukia ?! Will she die ? She's one of the main characters though . If the main character is gone, what's gona happen to the show ?

Okay . Near 10pm soon . Been munching lots of chocolate lately . Gosh . And OpenHouse is getting nearer and nearer ! Work hard guys :D School is starting soon which is a total AHHH x___x I wonder who are our teachers . And also I hope that everyone would still remain as a class .

Peace out (:

The Veronicas - How Long


and what could i have expected .. ?

No comments: