Thursday, January 01, 2009

:DDD

A new year means there should be new year resolutions ! :D

New year resolutions
1. Get at least A,A,B,B for A levels ! :P
2. Excel in studies and CCA .
3. Be  happy !
4. Lose 5kg ! :X
5. Be 165cm :P ( Very impossible :X )

Achieveing New year resolutions
Stop copying homework ! ><" Pay attention in class . Consistent revision . Stop watching so much animes, shows and also reading storybooks . Put in more effort in whatever I do . Be more OPTIMISTIC ! Stop procrastinating . 

Yah . That's all :P Heh ~ 

Was watching Taiwan news just now I think . Or was it HongKong news :P Can't remember . But yeah . 

When counting down to 2009 yesterday, did you countdown correctly ? Due to the Earth's slow rotation about it's axis, we had to add another second . Which means the clock would tick to 23:59:59 then 23:59:60 and finally to 00:00:00 . So the correct counting down should have been 5,4,3,2,1,0, Happy new year ! xD Doubt anyone realised that because I didn't too . Oh wait . I didn't even countdown :P

Yesterday was on phone conference with LingLan, Yuan Xi and Joyce . It was quite hilarious actually because at first JiaYing called in, then when she put down the phone, Yuan Xi called in . And when YuanXi called in, I told him to ask JiaYing to call in again . Coincidentally when he put down the phone, Joyce called in :P And when it was time to countdown, we didn't even know . We only realised it when the show on TV started to 5,4,3 .. And the point is, our clock are all wrong . LOL . Weve also observed that this year, there was no sms jam . I remembered last year, it was a total mess . Texts could not be sent out . I think it is because this year everyone have anticipated the jam and sent their wishes earlier . In the end, there was no jam at all . LOL .

Watched Bleach movie yesterday . Not bad xD But the anime is nicer :X Oh yeah did I mention, I caught up with the latest episode already . Anyone knows when Bleach is released every week ? 

And to make sure I do at least half of the maths questions, I have to do at least 5 questions every day ! Good luck to me :P 

No comments: