Thursday, January 22, 2009

exhausted totally .. brain and body

I'm so tired right now . Suddenly I've been thinking .. Am I really suited for all these . What am I even doing ? Fruitful life .. Doesn't seem so though . Yet every night I'm sleeping so late just to clear this never ending pile of homework . It seems like I would never complete them anyways . Is this part of growing up ? In the past, I would never have to worry about these things . Doing homework would never be on my mind . And yet now, I'm sacrificing my sleep time for it . And it seems stupid . Not only this but my CCA is taking too much of my time that I can't even stay focused during lessons and the homework that teachers give .. I just can't seem to finish them . I wonder how my friends do it . Does this mean I'm not suited for this ? Have I made the wrong choice ?

No comments: