Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (;

The time now is 12am . The time I'm going to publish this post . Come on, if I started typing this post at 12am, I think I would never be able to finish it like a couple of hours later ? LOL . Kidding . As in, I would take a SUPERDUPER LONGGGG time to finish .

Right now, I have a million of "Thank You"s to say .

Thank you for being there when I'm down . 
Thank you for walking into my life . 
Thank you for caring for me .
Thank you for making an effort to even talk to me or make me smile .
Thank you for trying to understand me .
Thank you for trusting me in whatever I do . 
Thank you for making 2008 a fun year .
Thank you for everything you have done .
Thank you for being part of my life (:

2008 wasn't really an uneventful year . Many of the things that happened were of significance . And I'm sure to everyone, there are some things that made impact them a lot . There were of course a lot that made me think, made me realised how fortunate I am . 

Making new friends were one of the biggest thing in 2008 . I bade goodbye to all my AISS friends, my clique and everyone in secondary school and moved on to 2008 . There was a new school waiting for me . For someone like me that is ULTRA anti-social, it was kind of -____- actually . I hate making introductions all over again, making new friends, people not remembering my name (but somehow I can understand that) and most of all making new choices .

I have to say I'm really thankful that I've made a bunch of great friends, not just superficial relationships . I've learnt a lot in the new year and also managed to make a lot of wise choices thanks to all my friends around . And of course not forgetting my family members, who were there to cheer me on constantly . 

JC ain't really a path I wanted to embark on from the start . I wanted to go to a polytechnic, wanted to go to a choice of course that I'm sure of . In the end, it ain't that bad after all . So much better than I expected . Made so much new friends (: And of course the best miracle that ever happened, I've scraped through my JC1 and managed to go to JC2 . Thank goodness (:

2009 perhaps, would be a better year to come . Hope that in the new year, everyone would be happier, there won't be so much unhappiness around . And also a decrease in all the terrorist attacks .

I hope that everyone would achieve their dreams and yeah achieve all their goals . Most of all, be happy ! xDD

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE (:
Love ya lots . May 2009 be a better year for everyone !

i'm leaving everything to be in 2008 . i'm only carrying all the happy memories to 2009 . thanks for everything .. every single thing (:

No comments: