Thursday, January 22, 2009

TIREDDDDD ><"

Before I start, I'm going to post this picture . Well .. Someone is going to kill me but I don't care :X So yeah . It's been in my phone for so long so I guess it belongs to a blog post . Well . Try to figure out what it says . If you can't, then I shall reveal it one day . LOL . If no one guess it I mean .



Now let's continue ! Been such a SLACKER . Didn't blog much . Wasn't in a good mood at all I guess . Oh wait . Before I forget, everyone PLEASE go to this website and support YJC ! :P

They have put in a lot of effort . Lego and stuff . Please help to vote !! Thanks :DD C9 ~ Don't forget ! :P You have three votes . So the others, choose any other videos that you like . Thanks once again ! :DD

Yesterday, was a TIRING day . From morning till night, I thought I was going to die . Lucky that I survived .

School started with a maths lecture . Mr Wen and his jokes . Well apparently it was a lamer joke than before . The joke was " Why did the two vectors start a internet company ? " . I think it's like this . Can't remember the exact phrasing . The answer was " because they had a good dot product" . Okay . People who have learnt vectors would understand and those that haven't, you're lucky . Because you would die of lameness . LOL x____x Mr Wen imagined himself to be David Copperfield . Those that was late, he started to have handsigns and stuff . He's insane . LOL . 

After that was comp . Boring ~

Then was PE . 2.4km . Gosh . Actually it wasn't 2.4km because we ran the first round as warm up . Then we did stretches and ran 5 more rounds . Timed myself . 5 rounds were around 12minutes . Darn . I need to try harder if I want to secure an A for running ! My goal is Napfa GOLD !!! It's the last year for napfa already and it be good to end it with a gold ~ xP Hehe ~ First time I ran past Jeannette too :X Lost to her last year napfa by 20 seconds I think ): But this time I won was because she was aching T____T Oh well . TRY HARDER !!!

Break was like THANK GOD . Ate my chicken grains and drank orange juice . Okay . Not chicken grains but they really look like it . LOL . It's cereal :P Well no one liked it apparently . I think it tastes good though . Jeannette and Jolene didn't like it ><" Blehs .

Maths tutorial and GP was hell . Tried to stop myself from sleeping or something like that . Couldn't focus at all . I was really in a "stop and stare" mood .

After that had dance self practise . Did lots of stretches . 10 more days till end of JAN . Kyung kept shouting that throughout the practise -_____- Guess he's stressed too . Well . Almost everyone is except those who can do a perfect split already . The entire practise were full of people shouting in pain because of the aches . LOL . Quite hilarious but everyone was trying hard . Learnt the dance steps from WenJia . The entire dance is starting to form up and it's really good . Dance ended around 7 plus .

Waited for WeiQin's choir to end then we went to SSC with Melvin to have dinner . Subway ~ The environment there is GREAT . Far away from the crowd . And it feels really nice (: So we ate dinner in peace . AS IF I COULD with Melvin shooting me every second . LOL . When we walked to the bus interchange to take bus there, there was this stall selling baby clothes . And he kept saying that I can't fit in and stuff . I was like retorting " DADDY . LET'S BUY CLOTHES FOR MY TEDDY BEARS AT HOME " . He shot back by saying that the teddy bears can't fit in too because since I'm so big sized, the teddies have to big enough for me to hug it . When we board the bus, WeiQin and me sat together while Melvin sat at the front . Nobody sat with him throughout the journey so I told him that everyone dislikes him . He questioned that the fault might lie with me . ROFL . Then there was this part when there was a girl that lost balance and he reached out his hand wanting to help her . I used the chance and shot him that he just wanted to touch the girl . He was like " So this is what you get for being good la " . I was like LALALA ~ And it really got him . As in IT WORKED . I guess I would start suan-ing him from this direction :X 

When buying our food in Subway, I kept thinking if WeiQin and I should have a meal because I wanted to lose weight till Chinese New Year comes :X Then I saw this label at the cookies " One won't hurt " . Was laughing at it like crazy then Melvin joined in -______- Shouldn't have fed him with something to laugh at me . LOL . 

Oh yeah . Melvin sat beside a pile of bags . He wanted to stack up the bags no matter what . He's crazy . LOL . And so the sheep keychain on WeiQin's bag accompanied him .



*SLURRRPS*

After that we walked home from SSC . It was quite near after all . There were light breezes and it wasn't really noisy . So it was quite relaxing :D Melvin was playing the MIDI file of the guitar SYF pieces . Not bad . Oh yeah . WeiQin thought of a real good idea to celebrate Teacher's day . Shall not blog about it till WeiQin decided to .

Today was quite okay I guess . But was really tired because I slept around 12am plus . Was trying to finish homework but I guess it's impossible . And so I have to arrive in school tomorrow morning EARLY because it was my punishment . Blehs . The half an hour break today was hard-earned . And yeah . I've decided that I would NEVER wear my pink jacket during lectures ANYMORE because it's way too dangerous . LOL . Should have sticked to my black one last time x_______x Physics lecture was horrible . Oh well . I couldn't do the test at all . Darn . My physics really suck . The first part was easy but I couldn't do it at all ... Haix ..

GP was quite okay today . Lot's of laughter and all . Had extra physics tutorial after the entire day . XueEr made an appearance and shocked most of us . Been so long since we saw her . Hahas . 

Went for dance after that . Today's practise was quite okay . Was telling myself that I have to relax and enjoy all of it . And I guess when I started to relax, everything came on to me easier . WenJia said I catched up real fast now . Guess I'm starting to get used to it . Better than last time by a little . The whole dance is starting to get together and the feel to it is great . Everyone loves it including me ! Hope that we do a great job :D

Okay . Time to do homework . Bye people xDD

Oh . And this song . I kept singing it in class . WeiQin was singing along with me . But the point is .. WE ONLY KNOW ONE SENTENCE . LOL ..

" You're pushing and pulling me down to you .. "

It's so weird how you can make me smile so easily . I'm kinda fustrated and glad over that fact .

No comments: