Saturday, January 31, 2009

A fun day indeed ! :DD

Friday, 30th Jan 2009

Changed bags with Weiqin . As in I returned her her bag and she gave me back mine . Her bag is so nice ! :P And it suits my hoodie . LOVE IT ! :DD My puma bag is soo .. huge . Gosh . Haix .. Never mind . I just have to live with it now since I've already bought it . 

School was boring I guess . Can't really remember anything at all .

Went for dance . It was quite hilarious . Oh yeah . Dance on thursday was quite fun . Maybe because it wasn't so stressful as compared to usual as Daph wasn't there . Sorry I have to admit this but I really can't work under pressure . I think everyone improved much more . As in a faster speed . Kyung was pretty funny . Taking the bamboo pole . He looked like a dog instructor or something . We had to do cartwheels . And he was like " DO IT OR I HIT U " . LOL . Hilarious . Had such a fun time . Friday's dance was pretty fun as well . Jac came back to visit us . Helped us to clean up the moves and stuff . And my split seems to be improving . JIAYOUS ! Though today is the last day to master it x.x And I have not . Doubt anyone had ><" But we're trying hard . Wen Jia kinda sprained her joints ? LOL . Jac was commenting that she was really old because she couldn't do a flat back . And I'm so inflexible ! She cheered me on saying that if I worked hard, I would be able to master those moves perfectly . Thanks :DD I'll try harder .

After that, waited for LingLan . Slacked outside the guitar room with Shannon, Melvin, Melwin and Adeline . They are just so funny :X Melwin said that our syf song was nice . I LOVE IT TOO ! I think the entire dance loves the theme of the new syf . Wen Jia and me were marking the steps over and over again . It was kinda weird for them to watch us . LOL . Oh yeah . And Adeline was like forcing Melvin to let her off for CCA Bazaar by squeezing his arm and digging her nails deep . Well . He let her off . Guess this method works huh . Next time when he shoot us again, I'll ask Jolene to apply violence on him :PP 

Oh . Before I forget . Huiling was sharing with us this nightmare she had on the previous night . I couldn't really recall the entire story but it was something like this .

" I dreamt that I went to this village thing . It was kind of like a exhibition thing so tour groups would go there . So when I reached there, I saw this big fine print saying that everything a group comes here, there would be 64, 38,15 or 1 person that would die . It continued on with a person checking their backbone . Everyone curled on the floor and the person would touch their backbone . Everyone that was touched turned into a keychain except me . I felt pain on my back when she touched me . I realised she was tattoo-ing me . Then I woke up"

YingZhu was so funny . She started singing "This is halloween, this is halloween ~". Then I told Huiling later she lift the shirt on her back and see a tattoo there . YingZhu added on that maybe it would be a number 64 . Gosh . It was pretty freaky at that point of time . And they way YingZhu say it is seriously !! She's the best ghost story teller I ever saw . 

The second scary thing that happened in dance was Janice . Oh I mean it involves Janice not her :X Because we had to think of four ugly doll poses, she started doing some really ugly ones . YingZhu told us to go home and ask our parents to help us check if it's ugly . So Janice acted out the scene with this eerie doll voice " Mummy, am I pretty ? Do you like me ? " . GOSH . SO FREAKY ! I SWORE MY ARM HAIRS WERE STANDING . 

When LingLan finished her debrief, we went home .

Saturday, 31 Jan 2009

Woke up at 7 plus today . WAS ACHING LIKE CRAZY when I woke up . Thought I was going to die . LOL . Met up with LingLan to have breakfast . Whee ~ Hotcakes :P Gosh . I think I'm getting fat . AHHH . We started chatting about how stressful JC life is and all . Oh yeah . Laopa is coming YJ . Quite excited for him :X Hope he likes YJ ! :DD Heh . Maybe .. It's the only way out .

After that went for CIP . Reached Joy centre around 9plus . It was quite a messy day I guess . I mean experience . Everything was going haywire but it ended up well . We ferried the old people to Sembawang park . They got to enjoy WuShu, CO, Indian dance and other performances . Guess it was quite interesting . We became waitresses for a few hours . Took some photos ! :DD Oh yeah . We saw YanRong . Quite shocked . I mean it's a weird place :X She was there to "emo" or should I say san san xin . But I was telling LingLan . Pretty girl got troubles one mehs x.x

Photos ~~



Qian Chi ~~ Me ~~ LINGLAN ~~



ME, QIANCHI ~~ WENJIA



WHEEEEE



JOLENE, ME AND WENJIA ! ALL WE WANT TO DO IS .. DANCE !!

Ate lunch with WenJia at the Japanese foodcourt . Whee . I love the pumpkin thing . Nice :DD

Reached home around 3 plus . Got dressed and went to meet up with Joyce, LingLan, Jiaying, Sharine and WeiChey . Finally gona cut my hair because Joyce accompanied me . But she wasted her money . She didn't even cut much while on the other hand, I did cut quite a lot .



Before we cut . LOL . Wanted to take a before and after . Forgot about the after already .

Had fun in Jiaying's house . Ate lot's of food :X Glad her siblings still remembered my name . Quite touching . LOL . Her cousins are so cute . Whee ~ 

Played and eat a lot . ZhiYu and YiLing joined us after that . We tried to dump Joyce into the pool but we failed . Oh well . Joyce and Sharine left after a while because they had something on . 

We played lot's of card games . SO FUN ~~!! :D

And Jiaying's brother is so funny . He kept suanning YiLing and all . YiLing was like retorting " Don't think you RI pro okay . We also got I in our secondary school lor . AI " . LOL .

Oh . And the joke that Yiling said . It was quite funny . Which mrt station is a ex teletubby ?
.
.
.
.
.

EXPO ! (Ex-PO)

LOL . Lame :X But well .. It was fun I guess . LingLan and Jiaying were busy claiming their lovers and stuff . Saw Burton, JunHong, Eugene and the others . Been a long time since I've saw them . 

Well . I LOVE THE CLIQUE ! IT'S SOOO FUN TO BE TOGETHER . IDIOTIC YUANXI ! He didn't go for don't know what reason . We were all waiting ~ :l Hmm .. 



Sharine and me ~~




CANDID ! I LOVE THIS PIC . My "boyfriend" and me .



UGLY FACES ~~



LINGLAN IS SOOO FUNNY :X









We played SmackJAck again . Ruined the entire stack of spongebob cards . It was pretty cute :X 



EXPOSED ! Jiaying's room with RED bedsheets and blanket . Quite nice though :P



Saw Astrini after like so many years ? Whee . Okay . Today was a FUN DAY . Period . LOVE CLIQUE LOTS ! Meet up again okay ! :DD

maybe tha;'s the only solution if I want to move on ..

No comments: