Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things about me 200 - 310

And yeah . I'm bored right now . SO BORED . So I shall continue the 101 things about me thing . Everyone, don't get bored ! :PP

Oh . In case if you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, go to a nearby place where there is a vertical plane . Then, take five steps away from it, you don't want to get too far . After that summon all your internal energy to your legs and head . Now accelerate and swing your head hard . LOL . Kidding :X Go check out the labels at the sidebar for the headings "101 things about me".

102. I can eat rice, noodles or anything that is carbohydrates in my meal only without any greens or meat.
103. I recently became a omnivore after such long years of carnivore :X
104. My brother is currently singing " 衣服本来刚刚好,怎么现在穿不了?"
105. My lips hurts now T_____T
106. I can get choked on water easily, even my own saliva . 
107. I read a lot of horoscopes but I often forget about them in the end .
108. You just can't get enough of my fluctuating moods .
109. It's okay if you don't understand me because I don't either ;D
110. People who don't know me think that I'm quiet and nice .
111. I love to be organized though I'm a messy person :X
112. I evacuate silently when I see insects .
113. I have a small appetite and often would throw up if I ate too full -_____-
114. I tend to clarify questions asked because I would think a lot and in the end make out a lot out of a simple question .
115. I want to go shopping right now .
116. Speaking of that, I want to go sing K too .
117. I hate how I can't stay out late at night and then cause a lot of trouble for my friends .
118. I don't like to make people wait because of school or cca .
119. I'm often late if it's a gathering on weekends or holidays :X And everyone is used to it .
120. I just realised the importance of dressing up.
121. I have never mastered the hokkien dialect and I'm disappointed in myself .
122. I'm anti-social.
123. I don't talk to people unless they talk to me ( as in strangers or friends that I just got to know )
124. People tell me I'm always looking depressed or tired
125. The thing I love most about myself is my dimples and fingers ! :DD
126. I hate how small my eyes become when I smile
127. I'm a slacker . I can't do homework without getting distracted .
128. I have a sweet tooth .
129. You can buy me over with chocolate :X
230. I rather die than eat seafood .
231. I like the stations in Napfa in the following sequence 2.4km run, sit and reach, sit ups, shuttle run, incline-pull ups, standing broadjump
232. I LOVE GREY CONTACT LENS .
233. I want to try out cosplay one day,.
234. I want smooth hands T____T
235. I want to be thin .
236. I have physics homework .
237. LOL . I'm random .
238. I haven't eaten any chinese new year food .
239. I can listen to the same song for an entire week .
240. As long as it's bright, it attracts me . As in colours .
241. I dress up in order to feel confident .
242. I can't cut my toenails x.x
243. I want to learn how to play the piano .
244. I can't iron, cook and wash .
245. I'm a failure in housechores -_____-
246. I'm always lucky in cooking and baking . Though I don't do them, even when I do it, it turns out great.
247. I hate WASHING THE DISHES
248. My mum banned me from washing them because I don't do a good job out of it :X There's always soap left on it .
249. I hope one day Joyce can come my house and cook magi mee for me again :P
250. I rather "suan" myself than let others do it .
251. I can type without looking at the keyboard.
252. I can type fast though I only use the index fingers and sometimes the others .
253. I have no idea why did I learn this weird skill .
254. I can't correct it and I'm too lazy .
255. Till now, I have never passed one Physics test . Oh wait . Only one .
256. Every time I feel depressed, I rather bottle it all out than say anything out .
257. I want to learn how to sing well.
258. I want to master how to do a SPLIT .
259. I'm always sick .
260. I can fall asleep in less than a minute when I lie on my bed at night .
261. When I'm pissed off, I would roll my eyes .
262. I feel inferior most of the times but I won't show it .
263. I have high hopes in my economics and gp paper .
264. I wish that physics and maths would just become easier .
265. I don't tell my parents things that happened in school or when I'm feeling really down.
266. People call me or talk to me when they feel sad .
267. I have no idea why because I can't seem to solve mine either .
268. I want to take up pyschology in University because I think it's cool how people are different when we are all the same .
269. I've passed my Lit paper in secondary school because of the unseen prose and poems section .
270. I hate the lit texts and have never even finished reading Romeo and Juliet once .
271. I'm more for english though I don't look like it .
272. I feel that the heart is a useful guide for choices .
273. I'm not girly and I'm not ashamed of it .
274. I choose to wear and use stuff that I like and buy stuff that represents me .
275. I hope that people would become more sincere .
276. Even though I seem like I have a lot of friends, most of them are superficial .
277. I can't get close to others because I don't want others to get close to me.
278. Since young, my brother has always surpassed me . Hence I've developed this determination to win my brother in whatever he exceled since PSLE . Till date, I've finally done it .
279. I hate it when people compare me to others .
280. And yet I always do the latter myself .
281. I'm always jealous and envious of people around me .
282. I'm not in the " waa she or he so much money sia " .
283. I'm more in the " waa she or he can do this or that so well "
284. I think it's important to learn how to appreciate before you complain .
285. I think that JamNHop is the best part of the entire orienatation program last year in YJC . Especially the PAE one .
286. I always blurt out lame stuff .
287. I'm more evil that I look.
288. The "suan-ing" I do are all jokes . None of them are serious .
289. I would never want to hurt anyone intentionally .
290. I try my best to read newspapers everyday .
291. I hate reading the live section except for the comics and horoscope part :X
292. I want to cut HAIR !
293. When I do things, I put my whole heart into it . And hence when it fails, it takes a long time for me to recover from it .
294. I think people should be passionate in whatever they are doing in order to do it well .
295. I want to make my parents proud .
296. I want to take up hiphop courses .
297. When I'm falling asleep in classes, I pinch myself . But lately it doesn't work anymore .
298. I observe a lot .
299. I often see through it when people are faking .
300. I LOVE FRUITS ~~
301. I want to believe in something .
302. I'm starting to run out of things to say .
303. I hate my voice .
304. I hate how I look .
305. I LOVE PASTA . ESPECIALLY CHEESY ONES ! :DD
306. I do the weirdest things you can ever think of ( example : Buy wrapping paper out of impulse )
307. I love STRIPES AND CHECKERED STUFF . Such as clothes and accesories .
308. I make up because I want to look better !
309. I mean hello ? I look like this already ..
310. WHEE it's over ~!!

No comments: