Monday, January 26, 2009

In cousin house right now . Today morning woke up at 12pm ? LOL . Usually we have to wake up really early but my parents said that no matter how they tried to wake me up, I still continued to sleep on further :P I'm such a deep sleeper . LOL .

Went to grandmother house in the morning . Just next block . So yeah . LOL . Ate lots of stuff . Ate my veggies again :D Muahaas :P 

Hm .. Reached Uncle's house from Daddy's side at around 5 to 6pm . Was playing BlackJack just now . Gosh . Lost like crazy . LOL . I suck seriously ><" No luck this year . Past few years I've always won . Oh well . My cousins lost like 50 plus bucks . Kinda crazy . 

I still have lots of homework not done ! T____T Darn .. And there would be tests when school reopens .

Tomorrow going to Mr Phang's house . Hope it be fun . Okay . Time to do homework . Shall blog again later ~ :D

No comments: