Saturday, January 24, 2009

whee ~ :DD

Yesterday had Chinese New Year celebrations in school . Well .. But we had lessons in the morning so it kind of dampened the mood :P 

Went to school early because I didn't finish Mdm Myl's assignment ><" Blehs :l Met Jolene and Shannon in school . Whee . Hotcakes . Yummy ! Saw lots of teachers . 

Had PC/CT lesson . Then was .. Physics lecture I think . The first time I was so focused during lectures . LOL . Understood almost everything that Mr Phang taught . Quite happy :P

During computing lesson, I also didn't stone as much as usual :P Was actively taking down notes and stuff . Mr Ho was there confusing us . LOL . Most of us weren't rly in the mood I think . Come on ! Chinese new year is coming already ~ We kept asking for breaks . Even Jennifer was part of it . Shows how much we wanted one . Hehe :P



MingSheng emo-ing in a corner during our computing lesson break . Oh yeah . I saw YangJie eating in the canteen . I was like ahh . I'm so hungry and saw him eat x.x He was there laughing -______- Gosh . Wanted to hit him . LOL .

After that assembled in the hall for Chinese New Year celebrations . The arrangement was quite cool though :P All the classes were allocated with square spaces . LOL . What kind of description was that :X But yeah . Because we were in the middle ! That's the best part :X Whee ~ Then the basketballers were surrounding us ._______. Felt really out of place . But they were really high . LingLan performed ~ xD At first I was kinda sad because normally in AI we would be sure to shout her name . But in YJ, it feels weird . Then I saw JiaWei . I was like asking her to join me xD Whee ~ LingLan heard I guess . LOL .

Band performance was quite cool . First time hearing the symphonic band playing chinese new year songs . They combined some chinese songs together . Mr Sim was playing in it . He was like a kid really happy . LOL . Think he misses the time when he was in school and in band . He was playing the clarinet . And the point is, he was the only one really into the music . Moving to the beats while playing . The others were like statues :X Oh well . But we don't even know if he played it correctly :X

The teachers also sang songs to liven up the mood . Mdm Ang was really hiliarious . She kept asking us to sing along and stuff . Sang "Liang Ai Ping Lv" . Whee ~ Love that song . LOL . Guess I was affected by YiLing . In the past when we go sing K, she will always choose that song and sing it repeatedly . We had to delete it off :X LOL . Oh and Mr Ng's singing was great . Kind of shocked . But it's good ! "Ai Qing Bu Neng Zuo Bi Jiao" . Sad song ~ 

We also did learnt how to do Chinese Calligraphy . Jane rocks at it ! It's really good . And the thing about Chinese Calligraphy is that the strokes have to be thick to look good .



Our shoes ~~ As in WeiQin's and mine xP



Ibrahim's . LOL . Quite obvious right .



Get it ?



Jolene's name . Last character . Nice right :P Artistic ! She was mad and just anyhow wrote the last character and ta-dah ~ It was better than the first two words :P Hehe . Oh yeah . She told me that she learnt it before . But the place closed down after her first lesson :X Mdm Myl and Mr Phang claimed that it must be because of her . LOL .

WeiQin and me were cheating . We wrote . Then after that we started to colour it :X Until it looks good . LOL . CHEATERS ~ I walked around trying to find people that wrote really nicely . Couldn't find . Saw one in the other class . The others were like handwriting . Gosh . Calligraphy is so difficult ! Those who can do it well have my admiration !



RenZhi . The first one is of course untrue ~ :XX

After that was dance . Dapheny saw that we were really tired so told us to go home early . During practise, Pris was telling me not to be stressed . I'm like " orh okay " . But actually I feel like this every practise but it was the first time she told me that . After that, she told me that I looked really pale . I was like "really ? " ><" First time someone told me that . When I told WenJia about it, she agreed ._____. Even Dapheny said something x.x Because she was demostrating the moves, so she stood beside me . After looking at my face, she said " I have a feeling in chinese new year, all of you are going to eat a lot " . LOL . Yeah . Dance is so tiring . And I think it's shown on my face out loud ><" Kinda sad still . I'm trying my best already . Haix :l Guess I have to try harder . Few more days till we have to accomplish a split ! 

After dance, went to meet Jas and Cheewee at AMK hub with Shannon . Long time since I saw Jas . Was suan-ing CheeWee all the way . He was having fun suan-ing me back too x.x Was really tired so didn't talk much . Listened to them most of the time . Blehs . They really have a lot of friends . Somehow they would meet their friends unplanned in AMK hub every time . Make me feel like I'm some anti social kid ._____.



PASTA ~ Yummy :DD Carbonara ~ Glad that it was lesser serving that the only dish I ordered when I was with WeiQin . If not history would repeat itself x.x



Jas's . It's good ~



Sha's . He was complaining that it was little . I remembered when WeiQin ordered it in Citylink, it was much more because she was having difficulty finishing it too .

Okay . After that I went home . 

Today was a tiring day . Woke up at 11plus . I ate my greens ! Whee ~ I'm a good kid . I ate them for all three meals ! :DD 

Went out with mum today . Went to Marina Square and Liang Court . First time I went to Liang court . Liang Court was woww . So many Japanese people :P Made me remember the time when I went to Japan last year . Heh ~ Ate Subway for teabreak . My mum is getting addicted to it >.>" She's insane . LOL .



Bought a new bag ! :DD Lucky there was offer -_____- Was quite reluctant to buy it . Blehs .



Shampoo for the oily scalp ! -______- I'm tired of it . I want to get rid of my oily hair . Blehs . The person was telling me that I was lucky because even though my hair is oily, my face is not . She said usually it is connected . So she was quite surprised . I told her " 'Cos my hair take all le . Face left nothing " . LOL -____-



Oh . This is the "WeiQin" shirt I got from Esprit the other time . Really gave me the WeiQin feeling .

In the end I didn't buy any clothes x.x LOL ><" No idea what to buy . Well . That's all . Gona go off now . Dad nagging that I have not read the newspaper for today . Feeling a little guilty too . Hehe ~ 

Sharing with ya a song that WeiQin did with me .

Decode (Acoustic Ver. ) - Paramore




I need someone that loves me, 
and not someone who likes me

No comments: