Sunday, January 11, 2009

Seriously I'm freaking pissed off right now . Been doing maths homework . Suddenly it might be better that I retain or something . Because I'm gona screw up my A levels with the mere amount of knowledge I have right now .

I hate all the subjects I take I think . The only subjects that don't bother me are Econs and GP . The others are just AHHH . ZZZ . 

And if I think about it, I know nuts about my H2 subjects . Physics is a total gone case and I wouldn't have promoted if I didn't have my daily work marks . Maths is also no where better because there's no topic that I'm completely sure of . Everything is like GAHHH . I can't score in any of the chapters and I just somehow can't get it . They are freaking pissing me off .

I should have just taken art stream from the start or something . And it's like I always sucked in my maths and science subjects since I'm young . My language ain't any better either till secondary school . I flunk almost everything . I couldn't even remember when I got a good score . Darn ..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

No comments: