Sunday, January 11, 2009

MANGA CRAZE ! :DD

Been reading Suzuka for the past few days . At first when my brother told me about the manga, I was not really interested at all . Track and Field, school life ? Not really my cup of tea . But once I've started reading it, I couldn't stop . I think the most appealing thing about it is it's plot . It really matches totally to our life . Achieveing our goals, making choices and also love life ? 

The way the plot changes and twists . It's quite funny because of the way it relates to our real life . How similar it is . Some parts of it may seem unrealistic but I guess it's kind of around my age stuff . They are in senior high school and the plot continues till they enter university . So it is really MY AGE stuff . Talk about being old huh :P Oh well . But no matter what, it's definitely a manga that shouldn't be missed (: 

--------------------------------------------------------

Suzuka



Suzuka (涼風?) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Kouji Seo. The series is a character-driven romance story that uses the athletics of track and field as a subplot. The story primarily follows the life of the teenager Yamato Akitsuki, who moved to Tokyo to change himself, and his main love interest Suzuka Asahina, a talented and highly scouted high jumper who lives in Yamato's aunt's dormitory and attends his new high school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other manga, that really attracted me was Witch Hunter . I came across it while randomly browsing through the mangas in OneManga . And it's 100% my cup of tea . Fantasy, adventure, comedy and supernatural . I've always love reading fighting mangas . It's still ongoing so I'm really looking forward to the next chapter ! :D Oh yeah . The thing about this manga is that .. it's a korean manga ! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Witch Hunter


Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why?

Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "The Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

in another life huh ..

No comments: