Friday, January 16, 2009

Nose block -___________- Can't really breathe right now . LOL . I'm like dying from aches right now . Okay . Let me try to recall what happened . Not like it would work because I'm really tired and I can't think straight . Why not I start from the back this time ?

Okay . So I just went dinner with Jolene, YangJie and Shannon . Ate at the Japanese foodcourt . I ate 2 packest of tamago sushi :P In the end was stuffing myself to death with it x___x So full . LOL . Jolene, YangJie and Shannon ate from the same stall . Today's dinner is like really hilarious . I should have just taken down the entire thing . It's like a comedy act or something . There was a lot of laughter, suanning and everything . Cool guys . Let's have dinner again someday . I shouldn't talk about what happened . Because I can't recall . Shall type it tomorrow when I have a clear mind . I feel like puking right now ><"

Ahh . Forget it . Might as well just blog tomorrow ><" Keep sneezing -_____- I'm going to sleep .. Nites people (: Sweet dreams tonight .

thanks again ..

No comments: