Saturday, January 17, 2009

your exactly the same .. isn't it ?

Just woke up after a .. near 5 hours nap ? Was really tired and I guess the medicine helped me to sleep too . Didn't want to wake up but Mum wanted me to take a shower ><" Oh well . Quite hungry right now . Eating Hello Panda :P Yummy . Okay . Since my head is clear right now after a good sleep, shall recall and post about what happened the past few days ! :D

Thursday, 15th Jan 2009

Went to school early as usual . Wanted to at least do some of the uncompleted homework . Couldn't do much on Wednesday night because I was so TIRED ><

Assembly was .. I have no idea what word to use . LOL . It's been so long since I heard Mdm Koh give a speech . Whatever she was talking about, it got in one year and came another out . Was observing everyone instead . Husnain and Ash were sleeping . Melvin was stoning . WeiQin and me were commenting on whatever Mdm Koh said . 

After that was GP lecture . I love the teacher seriously . How she managed to keep the entire cohort so quiet and attentive . Even if they weren't, everyone was silent . And how she made everyone take down notes . Well . I did take down lots of notes but the point is . Every time I take down notes, it doesn't make any sense because in the end, I won't even read it :X Oh well . Just for the sake of copying it down I guess .

Then was .. economics lesson . Ehh .. What happened . Oh yeah . I guess I wasn't that tired already . Could think properly and everything . But seriously my economics sucks and now I really feel that I can't do well for any subject . Haix ..

Computing was kinda boring . Stoned again . I can't really remember what happened . 

Break . The shortest break ever . Ate my FLAT chocolate muffin that I was supposed to eat like 2 days ago but kept forgetting to eat it . Well . Oh yeah . MingSheng insulted my muffin ! Come on . It doesn't look good but it tastes good okay :P Tried to do maths . Haix .. Whatever . Jolene was trying to help me . Then YangJie . Darn .. Spent so long to get one question completed . Oh wait . It wasn't even completed .

Physics lecture ... -____________- Lost lost lost ~ lala .. I should get used to it already . It has always been like this anyways . Since Sec 3 . I don't even know what I'm doing . My physics teacher was right . Why did I take physics in JC ? It's like so obvious that I would flunk it .

Maths tutorial . Time to die . I did half a question . Thanks to Jolene I think . She helped me explain that I lost the entire question paper and hence cannot do even a single question . Somehow Mr Wen accepted the reason but I couldn't help feeling guilty over it x____x Should have asked someone to scan for me then I do it at home or something . I'm just finding excuses not to do it like always .

GP .. The only subject I can stay awake and also interested in . WeiQin was saying how messy my mindmap is . LOL . Was trying to convince her it's not the layout . IT'S THE HANDWRITING . I need someone to write for me then I'm sure it will be neat . Husnain wanted to copy my mindmap >.>" COPYRIGHT ! Oh well . Can't say that also . I got all them from the newspaper . LOL .

Comp lesson . Copy copy ~ It's good to be in a class with lots of guys because the stuff they do just makes you laugh . As in, they ain't that serious, nor prim and proper . So .. Yeah . Don't want to type what happen out here in case it would be seen by .. yeah . LOL . 

After that was dance . Feeling quite sick . Oh well .. But I can't miss any more sessions because I'm already lagging behind .. Don't really wana talk about it .

Reached home quite late . Yeah .

Friday, 16th Jan 2009

School was .. the same ? Well . Got to stay at home to sleep for a little longer than usual . So I was quite happy . Because I'm really tired and I'm still sick after so long .

Met Shannon, Joyce and Melvin in the morning . Bubble gum bubble gum ~ LOL . The new nickname I gave Joyce . Oh well . Anyways, I told Melvin all the funny things about Joyce . It's really hilarious .

1. She don't eat nasi lemak because she says it tastes like chlorophyll .
2. She feels that the outer layer of cheese hotdog tastes like chlorophyll .
3. She don't eat hor fun because the gravy is not translucent .
4. Once, she came to my house . My mum made pizza but using bread . There were garlic in it . She ate it like she was going to die . I told her it's okay . Just a little . She folded it and continue to eat it . I ask her why ? She said " Like that I can't see " . I was like .. -_______-

After eating, had to put back the plates . We played a game . Guessing of the number of beansprouts on Joyce's plate . I lost . So I had to put them back . While stacking the plates, some food crumbs dropped onto the table . So I used the chopsticks to put them back . Melvin said good skills and told me next time the cleaners will use giant chopsticks already . I was like they are using tongs already . They don't need chopsticks . He was like huh ? Joyce and me got it after that -_______- Gosh . He's so dirty minded can x___x

Guess lessons just went on as usual . Went to dance again .

Went for dinner with Jolene, YangJie and Shannon . We were like a little tired and high . Couldn't walk fast because of my muscle aches . Hm .. yeah . 

Saturday, 17th Jan 2009

Went to consult the doctor today . Quite hilarious actually .

Doctor : So what's wrong ?
Me : I'm having flu and a little sorethroat I guess .
Doctor :  Oh okay . How long has this been going on ?
Me : Uhh .. One month plus .. ( sheepishly )
Doctor : (shocked) Ahh . Then it can't be flu . Let me see . Open your mouth and say AHH .
Me : AHHH .
Doctor : Sinus virus .
Me : Oh .. ( pretens to understand)
Doctor : Any nose bleeding ?
Me : Nop .
Doctor : Really no ?
Me : Nop .. ( oO ? )
Doctor : Okay ..
Mum cuts in : Ear block .. Tell her .
Doctor : It's the virus .
Me : ooh ooo
Doctor : What time do you bathe in the evening ?
Me : Uhh .. 7 plus 8 .
Doctor : Don't wash your hair .
Me : HUH .
Doctor : Because the temperature keep changing ..
Me : uhh .. but I always reach home around that time 
Doctor : Well .. You only need to bathe one time a day 
Me : .. Morning can ?
Doctor : Can't ..
Me : then ? Don't wash at all ?! x___x
Doctor : Well .. It's only for a week ..
Me : ....

The doctor said that my muscle aches, headaches and stuff are all caused by the sinus virus . Okay . Whatever it is . Don't think it's THAT serious . LOL . I'm still alive .

And yeah .. Went to sleep during the afternoon . Feeling better now . Just ate dinner . Didn't have any appetite . Kinda tired ..

 
when it hurts to hear "im sorry"
and when you realise that no matter what you do ..
you just can't compare up

No comments: