Tuesday, January 20, 2009

haix ..

Actually I don't really have a lot of homework . I'm just too lazy to do it or should I say I can't stay focused at all ? It's getting strange lately . Not being able to focus in class and when I'm doing homework I would tend to just daze off . Maybe it's because I'm sick or perhaps I shouldn't give myself excuses .

Was doing Vector worksheet just now . A little stunned at it or should I say I thought too much and in the end I couldn't solve the question . Thanks Jiakiang for teaching ! If not I would have continued to "stop and stare" . 

Well . Today was quite a tiring day . Met LingLan and WenJia in the morning . Joyce had PE remedial so couldn't meet up with us .

Hmm .. I think I'm having this weird habit of keep tying "well .. " and stuff . LOL . I'm a little insane when I'm tired . 

First period was GP . Couldn't stay focused at all . Whatever they are discussing . I have no idea ..

Second period Physics Practical . More and more yawning . Was a little better than before . More awake . But I still suck at it . I always had trouble connecting wires to the correct terminal and stuff . So normally at first attempt it won't work . Troubles came for me again like expected . I just kinda forget about it ..

Third and fourth period computing . Really hungry . But at least we did something that I'm able to keep awake at . But still a little dazing off ..

Finally half an hour break . Was so hungry . Jolene had this incident that made Melvin suan her over and over again . And that YangJie teaching Jolene some weird stuff -______- Thanks WenJia . LOL . I know I'm evil :P You're still the best okay . Hehe .

After that was economics lesson . More stoning ..

Maths lecture was lots of sniffing . I wonder when I'm going to get well . I'm sick of being SICK . Ironic but true . Tired of it . Can't I just get well or something .

School ended but a group of people continued to stay in school because of Physics practical . Everyone going crazy just to squeeze out some limitations and errors . A little crazy there . YeowKeng realised at the last minute that he had missed CLB . And it's really the last minute as it was the last minute of the lesson already . LOL . So he just went home after that I guess .

Stayed in school to read newspaper while WeiQin did her maths . Went home after that .

I read actions .. not words .
And your actions mean something that I don't wish to comprehend .

Everything that goes up would come down eventually .
And that is something that nobody would ever want to wish for .

Even if I knew your answer to his question .
Even if I told him mine .
Does it even matter ?
It wouldn't even change a thing .. 

No comments: