Wednesday, January 14, 2009

third day of school !

Gosh . I'm tired right now . Really tired . There are lots of reasons for this . Shall post about what happened today and you would understand already .

I woke up at 6am today . YES . You're not seeing things . And it's only for one reason . To take a shower ! Because I'm always so sleepy in school, I thought that I should at least do something to change it or at least make an effort . So yeah . Taking a shower was one of the choices . And know what ? It's FREAKING cold in the morning . Was sneezing like crazy -______-

Reached school really early today . I missed the days during secondary school . The time that I leave house . The sky would be not be bright yet and it feels so good . The wind blowing at your face, the air so fresh and there ain't lot of noise . Just a little right there and around . I was hoping the time would just stop and let me walk on forever ..

Sat down and slacked for a little while enjoying the quietness thought it weren't really quiet but yeah it wasn't that bad though (: It was a little disappointing that time passed so quickly and it was time for assembly T____T

Oh yeah . Did I mentiona I did a really dumb thing ? When I was packing my bag in the morning, I found a really FAMILIAR graph . Yeah . The physics SPA assignment that was handed in yesterday . I meant it was supposed to be together with my tables and stuff but I didn't attach them together . I'm so blur seriously . Just because I was rushing to meet WenJia, I forgot all about that . AHHH x_____x

First lesson was maths lecture . The funny maths teacher didn't teach today instead it was Ms Khoo . Oh well . Kind of disappointed but it's not that bad I guess . Took my foolscap paper and file . Placed it on the chair beside me . When I turned back to get it I realised it was gone . I'm sure it was MingSheng who took it . Or CheeWee . Anyone of them ! x____x He was telling me that there was some invisible wall and stuff . Gosh . I was chatting with WenJia today and was really puzzled why I'm always teased right now ! In secondary school, no one would ever do that . She said it was because I was too fierce last time and no one dares to step on my "land mines" . Was I really that fierce ? She was like YEAH . LOL -____- I didn't even know . I guess right now I'm more chatty and full of smiles . She said that in the past I was always gloomy and all . Oh well . So isn't it better right now ? xD

Next was computing lesson . I was so hungry already x___x Blehs . School seriously makes me hungry . I wonder why . LOL . Was basically stoning away during lessons .

Then was PE . Lucky no circuit training . I HATE CIRCUITS . It's so boring . Did sit ups, push ups and some other strengthening exercies . 4 rounds around the track . I feel so weak now ! I'm already panting at the 3rd round . Can't believe it -_____- Need to run more already ! If not napfa I can't get my gold . Oh wait . Gold is determined by my standing broadjump x.x I hate it . AHH . Good luck to me . When it was the last round, Mdm Shelia told us that we can be let off early once we finished it because Sahira, Jeannette and me were the first few running . I was like so happy and ran faster . In the end, she told us we still have 3 sets of inclined pull ups and dips to do . I was like " Gosh . I was cheated " LOL . Oh well . Died at inclined pull ups . I seriously suck at it . Wen Jia and me were chatting again . OKAY . LOL . Last time she remembered that during secondary school, I could do like 20 in a row without even stopping or feeling tired . And now 10, I'm dead . Guess it's because of swimming . Last time I was still swimming but now ~ Oh well :P SLACKER ! LOL .

Break . Half a bag of french fries . The other half was eaten by Jeannette . LOL . She can seriously eat . I was so shocked by the food in her plate -____- She's non human . I think she already practised since young or something . LOL . So now her amount of food to her is like nothing . Her stomach just can't get full or something . Let me think what happened during break .. Oh yeah . MingSheng and Shannon got food from the stall that we always eat from last time . Then I was telling Shannon that he still dares to eat it . I mean there was this incident when he ate it and there was ice x___x Well . He says he need to support the uncle . So yeah . MingSheng was like " wa lao . you don't like that say the uncle la " . After digging into the food, his opinion totally changed . LOL . Like " what the heck ? " . LOL . My favourite phrase lately . Didn't want to use the word "hell" so I changed it :P 

And yeah . The deodorant thing ! I bought the Gatsby deodorant . The one that MingSheng has . It smells really nice ! Both of us sprayed it on Jolene . She was like doing that dumb action that CheeWee taught her . Shall ask her to do it for you next time if you want to know what it is . LOL . It's really hiliarious . Okayokay . I shall say it . LOL . Because it's really funny . She was like giving that * x___x * face and with both hands in front of her . I couldn't get it at first then CheeWee explained it " Cockroaches ma . After using insecticide . " I was laughing like crazy . MingSheng asked her to show it to Shannon . She was like refusing like crazy but in the end she still did it . Then after that she accepted it and even wanted to find Jeannette so that she could show it . She's so funny . LOL . Oh yeah . And that idiotic Shannon . Totally checkmate Jolene and me . Hmph . Shouldn't blog what he said here . Ruin my reputation .

Went for dance CIP after that . It was quite fun today I guess . They were hyper and really friendly ! Had a great time . We sang " Yue liang dai biao wo de xin " and "Tian mi mi " . I think only WenJia and me know the lyrics quite well . The others were like dying off while humming instead . LOL . Was quite shocked that they would join in so much . So in the end it was quite a success . Took photos ! Shall get it from Jessica and post it tomorrow or something . There was this uncle who was really funny . He helped us brought up the atmosphere . In the end it was really lively :DD While we were taking photos, we were like " 1.. 2.. 3 .. " . Then he continued saying " 4.. 5.. 6.. " . LOL . Then there was once when Candice asked it they wanted to drink plain water . One raised her hand . Then the others started raising up too . So the uncle was like saying " waa . copycat " . LOL . He's so funny ! Oh yeah . And they can sing really well and also dance too . One was really good at chacha . Guess it was really a different experience this time . Thought it was quite chaotic, I thought they didn't really had much fun . But in the end, they thanked us when they were leaving and said that they had fun . I was so happy . I mean seriously, all our effort paid off . The important thing was that all of us had fun !! :DD 

After that went back to school, took homework from Jolene . THANKS ! And sorry for disturbing your guitar practise ><" Didn't want to barge in and ask it from her . Well . It was WenJia who helped . I wanted to wait till it was over . Thought it was a little disrespectful so didn't want to do it . But WenJia kept insisting that it was okay so she did it for me -______- Oh well . Thanks to her too . LOL .

Okay . Time to go off . There are a lot of homework to do today ! ><" Bye people :DD

Miley Cyrus
7 Things lyrics


I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared

It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear

The 7 things I hate about you!
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

It's awkward and silent
As I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now
Your sincere apology

When you mean it, I'll believe it
If you text it, I'll delete it
Let's be clear
Oh, I'm not coming back
You're taking 7 steps here

The 7 things I hate about you!
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you!
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy

Your hands in mine
When we're intertwined, everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like most that you do
You make me love you, you do

credits : lyricsmode.com

No comments: