Tuesday, January 13, 2009

second day of .. school ~

Guess the weather have been cold lately huh .. My hands are really cold right now . Well .. Quite tired right now . Today I'm in a "dazed" mode . 

Went to school early today . Tummy upset . Haix .. I wonder why . Allergy to chocolate ? -___- I ate a chocolate muffin in the morning . I can't believe that I have chocolate allergy and I doubt that's even possible but somehow .. IT'S WEIRD ! Ahh . Whatever . So was quite weak in the morning . Felt like I was gona die >.>" Was asking Jeannette and WeiQin if they have charcoal pills . Maybe I should start bringing them in case I eat chocolate . LOL -___- 

GP . The only period I like . As in studying . The other periods I'm just stoning or something . Was supposed to do a worksheet . Discuss about the important events . My group consists of YangJie, WeiQin, Jeannette and Jolene . Oh wait and me of course . LOL . We were all for the milk scandal thing while YangJie insisted on his SiChuan earthquake . Pretty hilarious :P Heh ~

After that was physics practical . Gosh . I got a shock when I saw the equipment . Something that I thought I would never see anymore since I don't take chemistry anymore . And somehow, it just HAVE to appear -_____- BUNSEN BURNER ! AHH . I never knew how to on it . I mean I got some phobia with it >.>" During secondary school, Siling would always help me . LOL . Everything just freaks me out x___x Especially the lighting of the tip of the bunsen burner part . Gosh . They should just help us or something ! And Mr Phang was suaning me . LOL . I deserved it I think . Because I didn't really know how to use the "lap" function in the stopwatch and yeah . After that he asked me " Your watch BabyG wear nice nia arhs ? You should buy those mickey mouse ones . See the time can le " . I was like .. AHHHH -________- LOL .

Computing was a stoning period as usual . Was trying to take off Jeannette shoes :X I'm too bored seriously . Everything just can't get in my head . I was like looking at Jolene . Communicating through our eyes . She whispered to me " Stop and stare " . LOL . I was like " orh -_____- " . Melvin seemed depressed as usual . So not really fun anymore I guess . The only time I was awake in the entire lesson was when someone's phone rang . Then Jolene continued from there . Kept singing that song " the best thing about tonight is we're not fighting ~ " . I was like " orh .. then -____- " . Mdm Myl was scolding someone for sleeping . I told Jolene . We highest level already . Sleep with eyes open . LOL .

BREAK ! Best time ever . Oh yeah . I brought my sweater today ! No more coldness ! HOT PINK ~ Whee . I love hot pink like crazy . LOL :PP I guess the sweater doesn't look nice with the uniform at all x___x next time wear go out better . Well . Have to live with it . Or I'll bring my topshop sweater to school instead . But it's a pullover so it's kind of difficult to wear . AHH . Maybe I should get a new jacket . A hoodie ~~ MUAHAHA :X Been a little obsessed with white hoodies because I saw my senior wearing one . It's really nice . LOL . Ate Hor Fun for lunch . Couldn't finish it . Wanted to eat my chocolate muffin but Jeannette successfully brainwashed me to eat . LOL . Then in the end, the muffin is still in my bag><" Totally forgotten about it . Shall eat tomorrow then ! it was so obvious .. haix forget it ..

During break, everyone was doing physics practical . I'm so sick of it . GAHH . I just couldn't focus today . Kind of in a depression mode or something . I was so fed up with myself and that graph . I just can't get the best fit line . YangJie and Cheewee were like laughing at my graph -___- Oh yeah . Shannon too ! Everyone was talking about my extreme line . It's all Shannon's fault ! :X So late just say the stopwatch thing . LOL . Oh well . Couldn't finish it . I spent really long finding the unknown constants . In the end I was so fed up with myself that I told Jolene " I show you . 10 seconds my tears will come out " . Blehs . Today just isn't my day .

Economics class . I was half dead . Whatever they said . I feel that I'm in a place where I don't belong . I don't understand at all . Nothing gets through my head . I wonder what's wrong with me today . Jolene and WeiQin were discussing . Jeannette was trying to help . She was like telling me that her economics sucks . I replied her with a " hmm .. okay " . I just really can't think straight at the moment . 

After economics was maths lecture . I LOVE THE LECTURER . He just makes me laugh . And his accent . Totally rock . LOL . Was like imitating him :P He is just so funny ~ OMG :P One part that I remember was him telling us that we have to do reflections every week or something . Then he said that this week's one would be a little different . Firstly Mrs Kwang would talk to us for 20 minutes . Then he added on saying well she might extend but . LOL . I mean seriously I wanted to record down him talking . He's just so funny . And he said that maybe you all think for the first time so don't know how . Then he added on saying oops . The way I say like you all using brain for the first time . AHHH . He made my day . 

Then went to finish Physics SPA worksheet and went to join WenJia in ChongPang for the CIP thing . We got lost . LOL . Couldn't even find the place x___x When we reached there, did our jobs . Called the people and reminded them to come tomorrow . Reminded me of the time when I called all the JAE people to come for orientation . Yeah . Those who were new . I was the one calling . LOL . YOU HEARD MY VOICE . ROFL . Dialects . I seriously suck at Hokkien . The people there asked if WenJia and me were locals . Yeah I was and she isn't . I'm a HOKKIEN AND I CAN'T SPEAK IT . Gosh -____- I can only understand what you're saying . But speaking .. is totally x__x Can't make it . Blehs . Should start learning from my dad ~

Well . Didn't cut my hair in the end . Haix .. Quite sad .

I've been living with a shadow overhead, 
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed, 
I've been lonely for so long, 
Trapped in the past, 
I just can't seem to move on.


I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine, 
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs, 
I know that it's out there, 
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere.

There are moments when I don't know if it's real 
Or if anybody feels the way I feel 
I need inspiration 
Not just another negotiation .


they just refuse to shine don't they .. ?

i need something to help me to forget ..
i've missed the holidays . darn and now it's so hard .

No comments: