Sunday, August 10, 2008

DEPRESSED !

I was reading other people's blogs earlier and now i am really sad. And also ashamed of my own english. I think i should start typing in PROPER english now. No more short forms, no more internet lingos or singlish. That's the worst one could go. Imagine every sentence ending with a la, sia, le, leh? Oh gosh. I would faint seriously. So now, you will see nothing except standard english in my blog. If i ever start speaking in singlish, SPAM MY TAGBOARD! I mean it. Or if you see any grammer errors or whatever, correct me. You can use the tagboard or anything. Just let me know. I can't stand it when i see people having grammer mistakes and all. Thus, i shall not have them too. Now, lets improve my english together and also improve yours since you're helping me. When we teach or correct other people, we would also improve ourself! Its an effective way to improve your own english.

Next, weiqin is performing in the esplande today ! Which is way cool ! Not forgetting jam. Oops . I mean jim, her room mate . Heard from wei qin that there's thousand people taking this exam and only the top ten are performing today. Quite sad because i can't make it. I seriously want to fly over to esplanade now! She's going to sing her songs. One of them is my favourite! And the second cool thing is that their songs are sold in itunes in america. Can't buy them in singapore, which is quite depressing. But lucky me, being her friend i get to hear it! :D hope that it will be a successful performance (:

No comments: