Sunday, August 17, 2008

tired ><"

Today is such a tired day ! Before carrying on, pictures from before that I was too lazy to upload them .







Above are pictures of the green bean paste jolene brought to school to share with us ! I ate like 10 of it . In the end I felt like puking . Overdose i guess .

Back to the main topic ! TODAY !

Woke up at 7am . Feeling like I am going to die any second . Met up with weiqin for hotcakes breakfast ! I think I am the only non-kid that eat hotcakes :P I LOVE HOTCAKES ! Then met up with xue er and jolene for economics seminar at singapore polytechnic .

Shocking thing
number one : I don't understand at all
number two : You can don't pay and go in
number three : I saw my secondary school friend elise !
number four : The quotes used are so cool !
numebr five : Saw ash there ( apparently he bought the ticket from shun yu -.- waste of money ! )

After the seminar went to eat BAKED RICE IN PASTA MANIA ! ROCKED ! Oh . I ate chocolate mousse too . Again :X Its nice . I would encourage everyone to try it . Jas was angry because I said that we would not be eating outside . SORRY ! =X

Then we went to woodlands library . Déjà vu !

I was searching for the author that i liked . Couldn't remeber the title of the books I've read by her . Then suddenly a title popped out in my head . The Devil's right hand . So I went to search for it . After finding it, I realised that I've never seen the book before . The title just came into my head . And poof . It was right . Scary yeah ! Anyways I promote this sequel to everyone . Its by Lilth SaintCrow . The books are in this sequence - Working for the devil, Dead Man Rising, The Devil's Right Hand, Saint City Sinners and To Hell And Back . Great book . Managed to borrow the first 3 and the fifth one . Hope that I would manage to borrow the fourth one soon .

Then we looked for a place to study . Found long john silvers empty . Halfway, jolene went home . The others continued . Then after that SHOPPING !

I realised I bought a lot of stuff these few days . Got to start saving ..



Black and red socks, Red shoelaces, Black pantyhose, Black and pink rings, Voodo handphone keychain, Nail sticker, Black and pink tiled belt . And also a white sweater seen below . Bought it from Giordano . Cost 49 bucks . Expensive but nice :P



Credits to jaslyn's phone .

Let me see . Did I miss out anything . Ate mos burger for dinner and I went home . Quite happy today because of SHOPPING ! Oh yeahs . People . Help me decide if I should buy a hotpink jacket from kappa which costs 79 bucks or musical notes jacket costing 24 bucks . There's 2 colours for musical notes . Red or Black . Do me a favor by helping me choose ! Choose the one suited for me ! Not the colour you prefer . Because it might not suit me . Musical jacket picture can be found here : http://www.th-shoppingstop.blogspot.com/ while the hotpink one is plain .

And .. lets see . Oh . I love this song !



AeroSmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
'Cause I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing

credits : http://www.lyrics007.com/

too much confused feelings ..
i hope i can figure them out soon

No comments: