Tuesday, August 19, 2008

in hope lies the utmost fear ..

I feel so lazy right now . Don't feel like blogging and all . Its so tiring to recall what has happened today yet when I think about in the future, when I read my posts again . I could reminisce about my past memories in school . So I shall blog ! ( now I feel much better )

Well . Let me see . Today was a sweaty day from the start because ling lan arrived late ! So we had to walk so fast to school ! ><" And knowing my height, I have to increase my velocity to catch up . Hence when I reached school, I am drenched in sweat .

Had physics tutorial instead of practical . Seems like when you have practical in labs, you would feel more awake . Wonder why . The mystery of practical labs ~

After that was break ! Took jolene's diet for break . Was nearly stuffed to death . At first I told the auntie happily that I want mine identical to jolene's . Then in the end I realised it was too much for me ! She ordered ( which was mine also ) two nuggets, curry potato, hashbrown and tofu . HELLO ! Its my first time eating such a variety of food . In the end I couldn't finish them . Xue Er helped me to finish the nuggets while the others ( potato and a little tofu ) went to waste :X Then we went to the library . Jeannette and the others were finishing up their homework while I was engrossed with my storybook ! Darn ~! I missed that sequel . Great book seriously . ( refer to my sunday's post on what book I am currently reading )

Then was physics lecture . Mr sim demanded us to hand in the " just for u " worksheet by today or else he would send us to detention . Hence went home really late today ><" Mr leong is a great lecturer . Everything he says just gets into my brain somehow ! Its like he can make the lecture so interesting . And he always do funny things to gain our attention . In his lectures, he would add in video clips and a lot of live demostrations . Thus we are really focused in his lectures !

Okay next was .. computing lesson . Lucky that it was not practical today ><" starting to hate practicals and all . I realised that now all the homework are compiling higher and higher ! And I am unable to complete them ! darn ..

Well . During maths lecture, I found out that weiqin's sheep keychain has a name . Baa-baa which later was changed to mehmeh . I wonder why ? And hence I gave my voodoo keychain a name too . Dark :D Nice right ? At first weiqin thought I named it duck . Like kind of .. no link ? At the last part of the lecture, the lecturer was finally making some sense and I kind of got a little idea of whats going on .

Me : I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
Jolene : And me right ?
Me : Oh no . The light is gone . Cause you covered it :X

She was like giving the " what the hell " look :P

After that was GP LESSON ! ( I skipped econs lesson because it was a " I can't sleep . I must open my eyes session ) Crapped a lot . Its hard not to joke when Melvin is beside you and opposing everything that you are saying isn't it ? And he vandalised my book of secrets . He said that my book is .. Can't remember the name . Just some stupid name . When you flipped to the first few pages of my book, you would see a lot of inspirational quotes I've gotten from either famous people or quotes by friends such as jolene or even written by me . What I wrote was " Be someone that everyone wants to know, not someone that wants to know everyone" Hence, melvin gave a little note beside it . " And be a loner " . Well , seems like his headache is working . Not that prickly today . On jolene's quote " When you are beyond your fears, you are free " . He added a subscript . " Yep . Try jumping off the cliff . Thats when you are really free " . I really feel like whacking him !

Then went to complete the physics worksheet till 8 plus ! Sorry to jas ><" Lucky you didn't wait for me . We were like dying there . Slogging away . When we couldn't do the questions, we started going crazy . So high and all . Jeannette and me starte doing weird things . Weiqin was giving us the " -_- " look . Well .. DE-STRESS YEAH ! When jolene came, the crappiness just accumulated . It was so funny . Then ms lim came over to help us . She is like so thin ! And we were depriving her of her dinner :X She looked like she's going to faint soon or something . Too thin !

Oh yeahs . I realised that chen hong resemble a model when he is drinking a cup of water . The way he sits and all . Its so funny ! And while we were discussing physics questions with ms lim, chen hong was busy eating instant noodles beside us ! Nearly killed him ! WE WERE SO HUNGRY . And there he was happily gulping his noodles .

After that walked to the mrt with weiqin, jolene, jean and sha ! TIRED ! ><"

Have LOTS of homework to complete today . Tomorrow shall be a walking zombie ><" Bring some food to brighten me up :P A chocolate would be nice :X

this hope i am carrying,
is full of fear

----------------------------------------------------------------

Permanent Monday - Jordin Sparks

Falling leaves like a blanket at my feet
There's a canopy of stars
And I just miss you like crazy
Suddenly the world's too big
And the hours move too slow
And I just wish that you were holding me near

Seven days, it feels like a year
You whisper through the line
You know I miss you like crazy
So baby can you steal a plane
A boat, the fastes train
You know it just don't feel the same when you're gone

[Chorus:]
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home
I'm home

I won't sleep until you're finally next to me
Can't wait to breahe you in
Don't wanna waste my time dreaming
I just wanna treat your name like
A whipser on my skin
And never have to say goodbye again

[Chorus:]
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home

'Cause when I feel you right here close to me
Everything is where it's supposed to be, baby

[Chorus:]
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home
I'm home
Yes I am
And I miss you like crazy

No comments: