Sunday, August 24, 2008

procrastination .. not again

Freaking hell .

Didn't mean to start off with such crude words .
But I'm feeling extremely pissed off with myself right now .
Yep ..
You didn't hear wrong . Its ..
MYSELF .

Can't stand how last minute I am . My determination just ain't strong enough I guess .

History repeats itself . Tomorrow I'm having a physics test and here I am not prepared at all .
Damn ..
Procrastination .
Where have all those " I would study hard " gone ?
Just realised that september holidays are just wrong the corner which implies that exams are coming at this astonishing speed that I have not expected .

And here I'm finally awake and wondering if its too late now to save the " poor " me from retaining .

Till now for physics test tomorrow, I can't say I have finished studying any of the three topics . And its meant to be easy . The test tomorrow I mean . It be really great if I'm the only one that can't do it . I'm already one of the worst in class . Yet ..

Damn . I should do better .

Fine . Enough with these blabber . Have to continue studying and hope that lady luck is there for me . Or else I'm pretty sure I'm dead .

No comments: