Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today, my maid woke me up at 6am sharp. I was debating with myself if I should continue to laze around till 6.30am or wake up now and bathe. Then, I scolded myself " Don't be such a slacker!" and climbed up from my bed. Well, after the bath. I realised it doesn't hurt to wake up and bathe in the morning. You feel fresh and more awake. But the only thing that impedes on my choice to bathe in the morning is that my hair doesn't dry even when i reach school. And having no choice, i can only tie it up! Which is harmful to me! Perhaps i should get another haircut soon :D

After idling around while preparing for school, I realised the worst thing that could happen to me. I couldn't find my ez-link card anywhere at home! I turned my entire house upside down, inside out yet to no avail! I was so unhappy on my way to school and trying hard to think where I left it. Arriving at the mrt station, I was hoping that someone found my ez-link card. With my hopes high, I went to the passenger counter and asked if anyone have found mine. But I guess I am just plain unlucky. No one found it.

I emo-ed my way to school when I met up with joyce, linglan, wen jia and yangrong. yang rong was crazy! He was crapping away. Well, he did brighten up my day a little. If not I would have just rot to school. Walking through the long pathway, jolene said in that gross voice " hellos, ure a little late today ~ omg. i sound like a stalker . anyways i brought a lot of carbon pills today ! " At that moment I couldn't comprehend what she was saying . But it didn't matter. Too much on my mind to care about her . When I reached school, joyce suddenly approach me from behind, curious why I was so sad. I answered her because I lost my ez-link card. " Ez-link card nia !" ling lan exclaimed. I gave her a horrified stare at said " NIA ? " she was dumbstruck for a moment and replied " fine.. its bad . don't be so sad okays ~ " I nodded and drifted away from them to find my class.

After assembly, I complained about my situation to weiqin, jeannette and xue er.

me: Today is the worst day of my life..
jean: why .. ure ezlink ?
me: nah. today is d 2nd worst day because i lost it once before.
jean : ahahahah ~
me: haix . i wonder whr isit ..
weiqin : i can understand how u feel. i lost it before too.
me : T_T

During physics practical lesson, we had something new. Made our own resonance kit! While queuing for the equipment required, husnain commented " wa. eng hwee is stronger dan me la " . Which was kind of -.- because all I did was get a ball of plasticine out of the big piece and he couldn't do it.

After physics lesson, we staggered to the canteen to have food. jolene was so excited while taking out her HUGE box of cookies and muffins.



One by one, she experimented it on others. First it was us! The girls. Nono, first was joyce. She was kiddin with me saying that if I don't see her going to school tomorrow, I would know what have happened. Well, I think that its quite nice actually. Except that the muffin tastes like cookie and converse. The guys were pretty hilarious when they were tasting it. They even played a game to see who gets to taste it first. The lucky winner was melvin. He was like acting that it was rock hard when he bit a little of the muffin. It was actually quite tasty! :D Except that she did something really weird. Or should i say unique? Normally after baking cookies, they would place the MnMs on top of it. But she did the opposite. So in the end the MnMs look weird on the cookies. She was joking with the guys that its actually plasticine from physics practical session previously.

Personally, its ok. I was just joking with her and all. She said that she wanted to sell it on the web as a laxative. Success guaranteed.

Then, we did our physics worksheet. Once, because jolene was too USED to call people " baobei", she nearly called shannon that. But she managed to control halfway. She was like " bao .. " then gave the omg face. I was laughing and told her " say somemore la . see you still will say hu ".

Physics lecture was next. Weiqin and I were quite blur. Didn't really understand the lecture. I was struggling like crazy over the graphs. I guess I am just not good at physics. Have to start studying for physics now or else it would be too late.

After that was computing lesson. Jeannette was high on drugs or something. She started to tie her hair into two . I NEARLY TOOK A PICTURE OF HER ! I was too slow. She was so funny! Ming sheng was like facinated by her behavior. It was hilarious.

Then was economics lesson. And then it was maths lecture. Weiqin sat beside me and we started laming each other.

me: do u noe that models eat an apple per meal to slim down ?
wq: huh ?
me: yeahs . so that they can slim down fast
wq: aiya. they don't need to use their brains thats why . we need the energy so we can't eat an apple only.
me: yeahs . make it two then !

From the look on the face I could see that she completely froze from my statement =X which was pretty funny to me.

After that was gp lesson. Melvin, yang jie and han wee treated me like some stationery shop! Because we needed different highlighers and coicidentally I had the colours so they started to start demanding them from me. When ms mok gave a colour, the next moment I look up to take it, I would see it in melvin's hands already. He's like so fast. Already prepared and all.

Then I went home with weiqin, wen jia and ling lan . On the way home, linglan, wenjia and me were going crazy. Started to laugh like crazy !

Then weiqin accompanied me to popular. And guess what ?! I FOUND MY EZ-LINK! THANKS TO THE KIND SOUL THAT RETURNED IT WHEN HE OR SHE FOUND IT ON THE FLOOR! LOVE YA LOT ! YOU ROCK ! SAVED MY LIFE ! :DDD

okays . Got to prepare for my econs test tomorrow! Good luck to those who are taking it too :D Have a nice day people!

---------------------------------------------

Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time



[Verse 1]
Hurry up and wait
So close, but so far away
Everything that you've always dreamed of
Close enough for you to taste
But you just can't touch

[Bridge]
You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face and the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting

[Chorus]
We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

[Verse 2]
You believe and you doubt
You're confused, you got it all figured out
Everything that you always wished for
Could be yours, should be yours, would be yours
If they only knew

[Bridge]
You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face and the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting

[Chorus]
We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

[Verse 3]
When you can't wait any longer
But there's no end in sight
When you need to find the strength
It's the faith that makes you stronger
The only way we get there
Is one step at a time

[Chorus]
Take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

[Chorus]
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

Credits : http://www.lyricsmode.com/

No comments: