Saturday, August 30, 2008

five different ways to express your love (:

I have to admit that I might have already guessed my accepting love language long ago . Oh wait . Let me start from the beginning .

I just bought this book today when I was out with jas . I guess most of the people have heard this book before and 4 million copies of it have already been sold . The title of this book is " The Five Love Languages " .

Have you ever wondered why that deep in your heart you know that your boy/girl friend loves you but somehow, you just can't feel their love at all ? Or sometimes you have been trying so hard to love them yet they complain that you do not care about them at all ?

This question has been hovering around me for a few months or weeks at least . I'm wondering everyday why I've been questioning myself " Does he even love me ? " or " Why can't he even feel how much I care about him ? " It was then when I came across this book . Finally something that can save me from all the mental torment .

In this book, it describes and gives details on each of the five love languages being quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, act of service and physical touch . After reading I realised that I've already kind of guessed my accepting love language long ago . And that is " acts of service " .

Take for example, I feel really happy when someone opens the door for me or keep the door open for me by holding on to it and making sure it doesn't slam on my face . And I felt really touched when I saw my friend buying a cup of hot milo for another friend because she was feeling really cold .

I have always felt that actions speak louder than words . Although I don't look like I'm even observant, I actually notices even the minor things normally . Every action that everyone makes actually sends a message . And the point is even if you say for example " Your cooking is really good " and then when the person cooks, you don't even bother to try his or her cooking . This is completely contradictory to your words earlier . Even though you might not get to taste it because you are not free, to a person who reads behavior, he or she would have interpreted that her cooking is bad hence you would not want to taste it .

I guess my love language ain't really " acts of service " but instead behavior and actions . If you love someone, you would care for them automatically . I guess its the same case with mine . You can praise me like crazy, every day, every hour and every second but the compliment would not have any effect on me at all . Its the action that counts I guess .

Okay . Enough with this . I shall continue reading the book and identify each and every love language that people around me speaks and accepts . esp you =/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today woke up really early to meet jia ying at sembawang mrt station . We were going to have burger King breakfast and then study in the library . Was late so in the end couldn't find empty seats in the library . Oh well . We settled down in Mos Burger instead . Spent a long time there and the staff there were quite irritated by our presence =X

After that went shopping for shoes ! Couldn't find any nice ones . Bought a halter neck at pasar malam . Finally found one that is plain and has no WEIRD drawings on it . I'm going to start to love pasar malam now . Last time I would only buy wrapping papers there . I guess the evolution of it has caused many people to be more attracted to it . The variety of stuff and all .

Then went to meet jas at bishan . Ate our favourite spaghetti again . We can eat this every week without getting sick of it . Shared with her a chocolate muffin that my mum got from Malaysia . It was from Gardenia . Not sure why is it not sold in Singapore but its really good . And the thing is it only cost RM 1.50 for two . So one in Singapore dollars is only 30 plus cents . Which is horrifyingly cheap .

Tuition was okay I guess . We got the teacher into treating us Haagen Das before next lesson . He was introducing it to us because he was proud of his nation's product . Yupp . He's from Italy and he is proud of it . He wanted us to change our preference of StarBucks to Haagen Das instead . He introduced us illy coffee and all . He gave us a vague description about the desert . Ice-cream submerged in coffee . Hope it tastes nice though I don't like coffee . But judging the way he describes it, it may turn out to one of my addiction .

Oh yeahs . Pictures . Thanks Jas for reminding me . Slipped off my mind .

During tuition, I was going crazy . Turned jas into the main lead of Fated To Love You drama serial . I wrote on post its and pasted it all over her . On her hair and all .







Oh yeahs . When I was out with jiaying, we reminisce about our sec one and two times . When we didn't realised how childish we were and our absurd fashion sense . It was really hilarious . Shouldn't blogged about what we did here . Would TARNISH our reputation immediately . And I wouldn't want my clique to be killing me here . But I shall talk a little bit about it . Not that much to kill us including me . During the sec one days, we did crazy stuff like performing for chinese new year and literature performance . I guess the worst part was that we actually danced for the literature piece and at the end of it, Chiwei and Yvonne came out exchanging words .

Cw : Heys . How was the play related to literature ?
Yvonne : Both are different forms of art .

I can't really remember who said what but this was the gist of it . I'm really happy that other than our clique, nobody remembers it . And I swear I would never do anything that bizzare anymore . What were we thinking that time ! Craziness !

Okay next . Time for the videos ! Some of them are not up yet . Still uploading . Kind of exxagerating but the file is really HUGE . Hence ..

Here it is :D



This one is performed by our student council . Great vocals there ! Talented student council ! :D



A guy performing the song " Wei Ni Xie Shi " by kenji . Can't say that his singing is great but its a good effort :D

There are 5 more videos .. Shall show them next time because they are still uploading :D

Okay . Thats all for now . Time to watch my animes ! :P

OH WAIT . Last thing . I've just heard the japanese songs sang by fahrenheit . Sorry to offend . Ain't worth the money to buy it . Their pronunciation is completely off . When I first listened to it I thought they were singing in thai instead . If you want nice japanese songs sang by chinese singers . I think that Crystal Liu Yi Fei is much better than this . And her vocals is so much better compared to them . They can act and they look good . That of course is obvious . But their singing .. * switches back to their shows instead *

you dont speak the love language that i accept
neither do i speak the love language that you accept .
but im making effort to . and i hope you will too ..

No comments: