Thursday, August 28, 2008

its all over again isn't it ..

Well . Today was the first half an hour of computing practical promos. Guess it was quite ok. Was kind of nervous and all because I always have difficulty remembering the codes and all. At least its seperated. So I can go home and memorise the code before going in again next monday. I suck at practical I guess. But I have to work hard for this. 25% of promotional exams. Means a lot. If I get zero I'm dead considering the fact that I need quite high mark for me to pass computing in overall.

PE sucked. Suddenly I realised all the bad things happen all together. One after the other. Somehow they come in groups. Was raining today so there was no inter-class soccer competition. Did circuit training. The worst thing that could happen in PE lessons.

Chinese was boring too.. Homework for the holidays.

Break was the best. Had magi mee for break. It was so cold and I needed something to warm me up. Even though I was wearing my jacket I can still feel the coldness inside. Just realised I've not did any pw yet. Dead.

Maths tutorial. Third event of the day that sucked. Things just get worse and worse isn't it. It didn't stop during maths tutorial too.

Then comp practical. Thought it was finally going to change for the better when it continues on.. Economics lesson was okay. Ms kwok described us as photocopying machine. She was afraid of us because every time she flashed the answer on the screen we would start copying like crazy.

After that went with dar to northpoint. Got something for teacher's day. Buying flowers from linglan tomorrow. Think I'm going to give one to my secondary school teacher. Hope that when we get back they would still be in school tomorrow. If not I would be so disappointed !

Just now was so pissed off by my aunt. She came over wanting to use the internet. Then my brother changed the wireless password and I forgot to get it from him. So she's angry and demanded for the lan cable. I replied that I don't know where the cables are. Tried searching for it. But couldn't find it so I said that wait for my mum to finish bathing and get it from her. She was like saying " She come out my battery also no more le right " . I was so pissed off for goodness sake. I rebutted " Fine . Then what you want me to do ? Use magic and get it out for you or something is it ? " In the end I think she realised she was mean . So she stopped . Seriously. Though they are seniors . But its really vexing when they make these kind of orders . What do you want me to do seriously ?

Darn . Today in a really bad mood .

i have no idea why everything i say just makes you angry.
its like whatever i say is wrong.
im trying really hard ..
help me sometimes please ...


seriously . it hurts a lot

No comments: