Monday, August 18, 2008

its always the same ..

Today was " I want to sleep day ". Didn't want to wake up at all . Wanted to lie on bed and sleep forever .

Didn't have any weekly test so the slot was used to do my physics tutorials ! Guess I didn't manage to answer most of them ><" MY PHYSICS SUCKS ! and I am really scared that I would not promote because of it . Haix ..

Anyways ate only 2 pieces of honeydew today because I wanted to start my saving plan ! SPENT A LOT OF MONEY THESE FEW DAYS ! Which is kind of stupid ._. Because I broke it in the end . When I was going home after school with weiqin I couldn't stand the starve and I bought chocolate croissant from delifrance :P Well .. Forget it . And Jennifer, Jolene and Weiqin was scolding me for it . Said that it was not healthy . Blehs . Then suggest something that is CHEAP ! >< Jennifer was telling me during pe that if I faint on the track she would have trouble pulling me back . LOL . Because Jennifer wanted to run . Then Jeannette and Jolene didn't want to . So I accompanied her .

During PC/CT period we had a sexuality talk . Jolene joked " You see arhs . Guys very clever one . When watching R-Rated shows, they will cover our eyes with their hands . Then they watch themselves " I was laughing like crazy . Jennifer was laughing too . Only Jeannette asked " Why would they want to watch ? " Jolene was like " haix .. she need to broaden her horizons " ( She said in chinese . So I just translated into english )

AHHH ~ Have to do homework already . They are overflowing !
somehow it seems like no matter what i do ..
its still the same

maybe i should give up

give me the strength to give up ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharine introduced them to me . and till now i still love this song :D

When it all falls apart - The Veronicas



I'm having the day from hell,
it was all going so well (before you came)
And you told me you needed space,
With a kiss on the side my face (not again)
And not to mention (the tears I shed)
But I should have kicked your (ass instead)
I need intervention
Attention to stop this quenching to scream

'cause baby

[chorus:]
Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart
No

Don't know where I parked my car
Don't know who my real friends are (anymore)
I put my faith in you
What a stupid thing to do (when it rains it pours)
And not to mention (I drank too much)
I'm feeling hung over (and out of touch)
I need intervention
Attention to stop this quenching to scream

'cause baby

[chorus]

Can it be easier?
Can I just change my life?
'cause it just seems to go bad everytime
Will I be mending?
another one ending once again

[chorus x2]

Falls apart
Gotta pick myself up 'cause things are messed up

No comments: