Monday, September 22, 2008

the answer is a question mark . nothing else .

Well . Starting off, photos of my dad birthday present ! :D Cool yeah ! xD Its a miniature mahjong set . 





This happened on saturday night . We took out the majong set and started playing . Suddenly my mum became really high and started to get obsessed with the game . Then she don't let us go . All of us were like nooo ~ I want sleep already . My dad was like faking that he's asleep at the sofa . Then my mum got really fed up and started scolding us . It was pretty hilarious :P

Then yesterday, met up with melvin and weiqin at coffeebean cafe . Drank white chocolate dream . Yummy ! :D Love it to bits . Gulp it down in like 10 minutes or something :X While melvin and weiqin finished theirs in like 1 hour ? :P 

Weiqin and Melvin were like getting distracted by this television near coffeebean . They started to keep staring at it . Then Melvin commented that he suddenly realised why did they retain . Its like they keep getting distracted by stuff all around them . Oh yeahs . Melvin is attracting females of the wrong ages . We were studying then suddenly there was this old lady who sat beside him and counted money . It was shocking ! But as usual, melvin gave that calm expression . I wonder when does he even get shocked or something . Always calm . 

Oh yeahs . Melvin "helped" me with my speech while I went to the washroom . When I came back, he had this long speech ready . Apparently my project is about PREVENTING fast food and somehow he came up with this brilliant idea to SUPPORT fast food . When he read it to me it was freaking hilarious . Weiqin and me were laughing like there's no tomorrow. Shall type it here next time .

After that we got chased out of coffeebean . After voting, weiqin's house was chosen . Went her house and studied . Tried to focus but we kept getting distracted and all . Oh yeahs . I saw lucy ! I miss her ! For people who don't know, lucy is a form of encouragement and I need it desperately lately . And I had a headache hence weiqin got me some sweets and milk chocolate for melvin . I was so tempted by it ! Melvin was like come on . One won't hurt . Then weiqin retorted that if I eat it I won't get to see tomorrow . Then Melvin gave that evil grin and said " one less competitor then ~" Whack sia ! So mean ! :P

Then Weiqin was asking melvin about economics question because we were studying for the test the next day which was today . Melvin was there using me as an example . I'm not a good okay ! Then he was like saying " You see arhs . Somehow don't know why, eng hwee's demand goes up .. blah blah " Want to hit him !

Before leaving her house, we went to check out her bedroom ! 

Weiqin's BEDROOM REVEALED ! :DD







The card that we made !! :D (above)



I LOVE THIS ! (above)


And this music book that I noticed when I went to toilet a couple of times . Apparently, she cut up her music scores, had no file and suddenly this inspiration and pasted all her scores on to the magazine . You wouldn't want to know what we saw inside :X

Well . After that, went home . Melvin was like trying to pyshco me to bring him home because he wants to check out the games my brother has x.x warhammer online .. world of warcraft x.x GUYS ! ><"

Okays . Next . Today was a pretty boring day I guess .

Had table tennis during PE ! Jolene was SO funny ! :P

Oh . During physics lesson, weiqin and I were going crazy . start forming equations like 2 x 2 = 1 . 5 x 3 = 4 . We were too high . Actually we are really tired but in order to not make ourselves fall asleep, we had to use this tatic . Make ourselves really high ! ><"

School ended with a chinese opera . The guy who volunteered was freaking funny . He was there trying out all the stuff .

Well . Thats all . Got to go ! Brother nagging . He wants to play his warhammer ! And I have to do my homework ! So .. CIAO ! :D

Again . I was stabbed . I finally understood the highest degree of pain where you would only feel numb . 
I want to resign to fate . But my heart leads me somewhere else .
Its some freaking ..

jealousy ..

No comments: