Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dumb machine !

Edited @ 7.57pm

pardon me .
FUCK.
this misunderstanding is killing me .

i have a million answers right now.
but no guts at all ..
to say them out loud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY IS A "IM SO IRRITATED DAY !" by this idiotic photocopying machine -.- You seriously have no idea how long I SPENT WITH THAT MACHINE . Its bullying me man ! I just want to photocopy maths ! Its so difficult to even score an A for maths . Sense the irony here . I'm like TRYING to get a good grade for maths FINALLY . And suddenly this idiotic MACHINE here is preventing me to do so . Okok . I think this would never end :X

Well .. I think I'm getting a chocolate allergy . Pretty scary . It seems like whenever I eat ch0colate, I would get a stomache . I'm still trying to get to the bottom of the problem . But now it seems so . On the surface . I hope its not true of course ! CHOCOLATE ALLERGY ! Thats too scary . How do I live without them man . Kill me !

Oh yeahs . Physics lecture was a complete KILLER . Not the topic . Its the venue ! How do you expect people to pay attention when you're FEELING SO WARM ! We were like dying inside can . Ming Sheng was there laughing at me because he feels fine . Xing Jing Zi Ran Liang . Whack him sia . Then Yeow Keng being nice, was fanning us :X Jolene and me . I'm the third party . Get benefit only :P Mr Phang sat behind us . Then I was telling him " For the welfare of the pupils, you should fan us :X " He really tried to fan . In the end YangJie asked him question . So he went over . End of our free wind service ><"

Guess that was what really happened today . Yupp . There's a maths test tomorrow ! Got to study for it . And nope . I haven't got back my laptop yet so now I'm using house's desktop . Got to quickly use it before my brother comes home :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it funny ? Everyone who hasn't been in love before including me in the past would just so hope to be in a relationship . And now I seriously wished that I haven't been in . Then I wouldn't know how the aftermath is . But somehow, I wouldn't want to let go of all those memories . 

Everything seems to be a habit right now . And I feel pretty dumb . Wondering why am I the only one feeling all these . Then I wonder if I was the only one that was really in love . And perhaps the other party was just playing along . Sucks huh . Being the one that was really there . 

If the past me was here observing, she would only say one word . "Dumb . Why make yourself suffer ? Why would you even be the one ? Because if its me, I would make sure that I'm the one loved and not the one loving . If not I would end up like you . Trying to let go but it just doesn't seem to go your way . Struggling through everything that won't meant to be .."

I want to just let my mind control my heart right now ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was listening to this song now . I guess it explains how I'm feeling right now ..

王心凌 - 因爲是你




第一次我发现自己可以这么坚定
不管别人怎么关心我就是爱你
我知道这样的决定也许有一点点任性
我只是忠于自己
爱情不是三言两语就可以说得清
有时一个眼神就能看透真心
虽然你也可以选择逃避或置之不理
但你知道的我还是会等你
别怀疑 我为什么爱你
就像云恋风风恋着雨
其实我也不太懂这是什么道理
我想这就好像呼吸
不用练习 因为是你
爱情不是三言两语就可以说得清
有时一个眼神就能看透真心
虽然你也可以选择逃避或置之不理
但你知道的我还是会等你
别怀疑 我为什么爱你
就像云恋风风恋着雨
其实我也不太懂这是什么道理
我想这就好像呼吸
不用练习 因为是你
别怀疑 我为什么爱你
就像云恋风风恋着雨
其实我也不太懂这是什么道理
我想这就好像呼吸
不用练习 因为是你

because its you im loving ..
and i realise that its not that i can't give up .
its me who don't want to .
i guess all i can do now is to only ..

wait 

until you understand ... 
what i'm trying to get across 

No comments: