Thursday, September 25, 2008

memories . they stay ..

Finally . After like 1 hour ? I decided to type a post :X Been surfing around the web . What happened to my determination to study ! I'm too much of a slacker man . While waiting for my dinner and Jas to online, I shall blog this ever short post . Don't really have much on my mind now . But I think it will be unexpectedly longer in the end . Has always been like this .

Today is Melvin's birthday . After much scams from him, finally confirmed that his birthday is TODAY ! Happy 18th birthday ! And know what I sent him ? You're 18 and its time to treat girls better :X Okay . Shouldn't be so mean . He's nice alright . Just needed something to send yeah :X LOL .

Was walking to school today . Linglan and Joyce were commenting on how easy the maths paper was . Stabbed me totally . Darn . I should start working hard man . I'm such a slacker . JIAYOUS HWEE ! :D 

PE was unexpectedly fun . At first when I heard aerobics I was like " Oh no . Your totally kidding me man . " But instead it was lots of laughter :D Everyone was issued a yellow elastic band . Smelt like dentist room . Remind me of toothache T_T Scary :X Ok . I'm scared of dentists . Period . The girls were going crazy with it . I started to mimic those chinese dance where normally its the red sash . Jolene Xue Er and WeiQin on the other hand were using it as a weapon to hit each other . So in the end we started to hit each other with it . Really hilarious . At the end of the session WeiQin and Jolene were chasing each other . So funny . 

Chinese was again boring :X 

Break ~ Went to "surprise" melvin with a slice of hello kitty birthday cake . Why hello kitty ? Because his name is " Mel ~ vin " as in " Miao ~ Vin " :X So its a kitty ~ .

Maths lecture . Did promotional examination papers . Kind of freaked me out . Because this question that I was doing needed the answer to be expressed in fraction . And using the GC, you just can't get it . In the end I spent quite a long time asking jolene about it . Suddenly someone called me from behind . But I thought it was just an illusion because for our class, the row I'm sitting at is the last row . Then the person call my name again . I turned around and saw shaowei calling me . He was like teaching me how to get fraction . I think he see me spend so long on the question till he can't stand so decided to teach me . But diu lian sia :X Means he saw me struggling for so long . LOL . For a stupid dumb maths question . But thanks still xD If not I would have spent SO LONG on that question -.- 

Then was maths tutorial . Slack slack .

Break again ! :X Love breaks . Nothing to do seriously . Jeannette and me were helping melvin to photocopy worksheets . He was like shocked by our kindness :X He today birthday . So treat him better . Tomorrow then go back already :X 

Economics was quite hilarious . Ms Kwok was so worried for us . We started to give all those weird answers . She was so shocked . I think all the teachers are more worried than we are now .

I better start working hard ! :D

i've finally straightened out my thoughts . guess i was pretty fine today . was quite sad at first but i guess i should let go . don't want to carry on anymore . you will remain as my happy memories . i still love you but i guess the feeling will fade away soon .. hope that you would also cherish the memories we had (:

No comments: