Sunday, September 07, 2008

Featured //

Time check : 2.21am .
Status : Zombie like
Mood : Neutral
Thoughts : When are the gummies going to be taken away ..

Should have typed this post long ago . Well . Here goes .

===================================================================

Jie(Syeh Yin) have told me this long ago . Just didn't know when and where should I post it . So here it is ! Her studio project ! Actually this was long agooooo stuff ! Sorry for the delay ><" Thought it was quite a good effort . Could see the difference from the previous one she've shown me till now . Thought it was great except for the fact of the words are flashed too quickly. But there was a 30seconds limit to this entire thing so I guess the reason is valid . This idea is quite fresh somehow . And I love the front part when the "guy"'s eyes go huge . That was so comical !

Their whole concept for this project was to spend little money on it and hence everything was kind of limited . Even the siren sound in the video was made by her . Sound really cool though . The characters are two hand-sewn plushies they used to animate with wire skeletons, and the props are mainly made using paper and glue. Kind of creative to come out with this idea .





Well next up we have this song that es introduced to me . When I'm Alone . It's a song composed by her for one of her favourite christian artist Brandon Heath . Just listened to it on Imeem . Thanks to whoever that uploaded it . The kind of acoustic way people would love and also never get bored of it .

I've to admit I'm not that kind of a music person so I can only speak from a layman's view . Well .. When I just started listening to the start, it was a little hm .. but as I listened on, the tune started to get into my head and all of a sudden I was pressing the replay button on imeem over and over again . The tune is not some really fanciful crazy kind of mad stuff but something relaxing.

Something that I would love to listen to :D

When Im Alone - Brandon Heath

When I’m alone, the faces they come and they go
I wonder if they think I’ve changed, I wish I could stay
But be where you are, the countries and cities so far, this is my dream and my gift
But sometimes I get

Scared, somehow I cease to belong anywhere
So I need you, and it all starts to show
When I’m alone

When I’m alone, I sleep late. It’s crazy I know
The worlds only passing me by, I guess that is why
I’m telling you now, that I haven’t figured it out, the depth of the things that I’ve missed
They leave me like this

Scared, somehow I cease to belong anywhere
So I need you, and it all starts to show
When I’m alone

Is it true that you can find me anytime?
‘Cause I’m feeling like I’m there. It’s about that time
‘Cause I’m

Scared, somehow I cease to belong anywhere
So I need you, and it all starts to show
When I’m alone
When I’m alone
When I’m alone

Lyrics from sweetslyrics.com

No comments: