Saturday, September 20, 2008

free ..

Without the computer, its been a long time since I've sat in front of the television watching shows . Its almost like I'm entertaining myself with the television . Today was a warm day . Lots of sweating . The best thing that I've enjoyed was a good long bath ! So refreshing . I SO wana swim right now . Enjoy the cool water on my skin . 

Even now when I'm typing this post, I feel warm . Have to say I'm no longer that sick anymore . Already recovering . Completed only 1 question of integration thanks to shannon's help :P Its like TV the entire day . Transformed into a potato couch . Oh yeah . I created my own wave today . A penguin wave with a wavelength of 1.61m :X Wana know how it orignated ? Ask someone :X * hint : name is mentioned in this post *

Oh yeahs . Lastly, I saw s.h.e's new mv today ! LOVES ! :D The robot moves are soo cool man ! Gona buy their album ~ Oh wait . When have I not bought their albums ? :X Hehe ~ Oh plus . The person who uploaded it has jaejoong's picture as his or her youtube profile ! <33
S.H.E - Yu Zhou Xiao Jie




im glad that i've finally said what i've always wanted to say for so long .. and i'm actually feeling free now without bottling anything up anymore .

No comments: