Monday, September 15, 2008

im too distracted ! study study study ! oh yeahs . did i mention . i gt a terrible stomache during gp exam today . went to the washroom for like a total of 3 times ? and wasted approximately 30 minutes or so . essay was like darn bad . my content is going to be really bad this time . i think i didn't really answer the question . and paper 2 was worse with AQ . crapped my way through . couldn't think of any ideas . well ..

hm .. filed my physics today :D happy ! x.x what a "high" achievement . but at least i can start studying for it now .

feeling really tired right now so i shall turn in for the night ! cyas people :D love ya lots !

darn . i need to focus on my studies but i keep getting distracted ! ><"

p.s. thanks to .. for that fruitful talk ! it helped me a lot on understanding .. 

No comments: