Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its not me .. its you .

* Edited *

Forgot to mention . Bought new shoes :D

And Dad said that I've lost weight :P seriously I didn't but its fine if I look thin now :X HEHEHEH ! :XX Ok . Think its just an optical illusion -_- forget it .

Plus . I hate people who demands . P's and Q's are so important . I like people who are gentleman . Not till carry bags and stuff . Wait . I mean girls as well . Let me rephrase this . People with manners I love them :D Its not to those extent where you are always the "good" guy or gal . But at least, P's and Q's ... they are basic . They exist for a reason . Please use them (: It makes everyone's day ^^ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited time to blog . Brother wants to use desktop soon . And yupp my laptop is still under repair . Toshiba's customer service is a little .. Well . I have no idea how to say . Its already been near a week and so yet still .. 

Brother just brainwashed me to jog with him in the morning . I bet he won't wake up again . He even pleaded till that he would wake up and pester me . Well . If he does wake up then I shall jog with him . Been a long time ! ><"

Today went to study at bishan library with jaslyn, chee wee and shannon . Ate subway ! :D Been long since I had subway cookies . Partly because I was sick . 

There was this cool book that Jaslyn found in the library . Its not you, its him . Quite a cool book because its filled with facts . I love that line when they say, most of the time, guys feel that they are so perfect and girls end up with the one thinking too much . True . Inside they teach girls to stop asking why . Stop blaming themselves when something go wrong . Start to accept that there is no perfect man in this world only lovable ones . If they don't like you, it means they are not the one for you . Do NOT change for a guy . How long can change ? This is so true . I couldn't keep up with the change in the end I suffered . Quite lame when now I think about it . I'll find someone who really loves and ACCEPTS me for who I am . Everything I do . Unless its the extreme, I would change . If not it only means that he is not the one for me .

Everyone has a partner in the world . Its just that we often makes too high expectations in the end we miss the chance . And also, the book accentuate on the fact that girls are apologizing too much . Sometimes its not our fact so there is NO need to aplogize . Do NOT apologize over things you have no control over . One example given in the book was that we apologize over minor stuff like " I'm sorry that the movie wasn't good, the reviews gave me the wrong impression " or whatever . Seriously, when you think about it, it doesn't matter anyways . Do NOT apologize when there is nothing wrong .

Did my economics homework . Couldn't manage to finish a lot because there were no tables . I can't really focus when its not a conducive environment . So hence .. Yupp . Did an insipration test . Fared badly with a score of 53 with Chee Wee close behind at 52 and Shannon at 57. Guess we ain't inspirational enough . One part of the question was so funny . Thomas Edison once said that " Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration " What do you think about it ? One of the option was " Edison is a talentless slogger " . Was hilarious .

Today was quite "high" . Laughed a lot . One of the most memorable parts happened when we were in subway having an early dinner . Chee Wee heard Shannon saying that he ordered vinegar oil for his sauce . Then he intepreted it as "vinegar" and "oil" . So he was curious and asked why would someone put oil in their subway sandwhich ? Then I started laughing like crazy because this image suddenly come to my mind .

" Good morning sir, welcome to subway . What sauce would you want for your sandwich ? Sunflower oil ? Palm oil or Olive oil ? " Jaslyn added on " Baby oil " . Which resulted us laughing again . It was so funny . And I concluded that Subway has only one disc . Or perhaps the bishan outlet only . Because every time I go there, they play the same song . Hilarious . But the songs are nice .

Really tempted to buy "Breaking Dawn" today . Heard from Joyce that its a really good book . Well the entire series is nice . And every time I tried to get it in the library, its always loaned out . So I guess buying is the only option . Wei Qin's sister has it but Wei Qin is not going to let my hands on it unless promos are over . Thats really some kind of toture . I want to read the book ! In case you have no idea what book its about, its related to vampires and stuff . Don't ask why I have such a interest in these kind of books . Oh ! Just reminded me of Vampire Knight :X Been long since I read it, but somehow I can't find the latest release ! Oh wait . I think its me who didn't go and check :X 

Been more interested in drama serials recently . And beside this window, I have jaslyn's conversation flashing with new messages about the drama serial she is watching . Lan Qiu Huo . Haven't watch it yet . Really want to start on it . But once I start, I can't stop . So better not . Wait till promos is over ! And there's a new game I've been really wanting to try . Darn . So much stuff . Ah Wait ! I ain't even prepared for promos yet . Gotta fix myself on that first .

Oh . Plus I just read a game review about Rock Band . Darn . Seems so nice . But in order to play this 9kg game ( if I didn't remember wrongly ), you have to buy XBox or Playstation 3 . Ahhh ! Its so expensive for goodness sake . We haven't ended in the other stuff . If only I could get my hands on one :X

Before going off, guys . Here's a tip . I think you all already know but somehow its not knocked into your head yet . There are 2 things that you can never mention to your female counterparts . One of them is age of course . But for females around my age, weight is more of an issue . No matter what, do not say anything . I mean seriously, you don't know how much impact it has . Don't joke around this kind of stuff . Teasing for awhile is fine but in the long run, without realising it, you might have hurt the person unknowningly . I'm not saying me here . Although I have to say I got used to it . But all I've got to say . Fat doesn't mean unfit . So get it in your head . For all you know, those people who you discriminate our there because of their figures or looks might have more substance in them than you . So look inside, figuratively of course . Don't stay only on the surface because it makes you look .. ( you know what :D )

Ok . Gotta turn in for the night . Midnight is drawing near . Good kids should go to sleep :P

-------------------------------------------------

I just realised .. Love is soo ..

BLIND .

ps. jas would understand what I mean :D

No comments: